MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [IN DEV] Status update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2015-10-21, 11:13 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I ran this on my localhost, its very nice Smile  Is it also on github? I have a small suggestion for the statusupdate.php file to make it either redirect to index or show an error no permission in case of direct access.

Unfortunately, there are not that on github Sad
I must lern how to work on github.
I am open to any suggestions

(2015-10-21, 11:13 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]The templates need a bit of love too.

That is first thing in "to doo" list what is need to continue this project.

Thank you Leefish
Thank you for the fast reply Smile Using github can be a bit scary at first, but you can download the github client that makes a simple interface for people who are new to git and its so easy to use,you can be sharing code on github in no time.

https://help.github.com/articles/set-up-git/

I will have a look at the templates.
There is nothing easier than GitHub - just download GitHub client, create an account and here you are Smile
I absolutely love what you've done so far.

Please let me know if there's anything you need to make this a smoother project in the long run so you can get your features you'd like done. This is a much needed feature for MyBB in my opinion. Thank you!

Also, if you need help with English translations please feel free to let me know. I can send you a handful of translations.
I reforked it. You could have just edited the name in settings. Smile

Additionally, will there be an issues list with the things that need adding? Each task can be an issue and then we can work on them.
First pass on the templates :

[Image: f7XqKc5.jpg]

I wanted to make it so it was in MyBB style. Feedback requested.
I wanted to make a request:

- prevent links or words from stretching it past a certain pixel amount.

@Leefish that looks really snazzy and fits right in.

I also changed my VARBINARY16 column to a BLOB column and it works great now Smile
(2015-10-22, 03:02 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]First pass on the templates :

[Image: f7XqKc5.jpg]

I wanted to make it so it was in MyBB style. Feedback requested.
hmmm I have different visions
(2015-10-25, 02:15 AM)ashkir Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to make a request:

- prevent links or words from stretching it past a certain pixel amount.

@Leefish that looks really snazzy and fits right in.

I also changed my VARBINARY16 column to a BLOB column and it works great now Smile
mybb session table save ip in VARBINARY16 too
Can you share your vision Supryk ? The one I show there is built so it resizes nicely to a sidebar. It of course also works well full width.

[Image: yDdkxct.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6