MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Count Forum Viewers (Problem)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
DragonLord Wrote:I try using 1.2.2 mod and it is still the same it still shows two viewing "(0 viewing) (0 viewing)" and when any of the member is viewing the thread it still shows zero?? Please come here and see www.gxcom.org
Can you please provide me with login information to your ACP. PM me with them.

Sye Wrote:Im using this mod and it works great

I have one question though, would it be possible to modify it so the {0 viewing} includes users who are viewing posts within that forum? As at the moment it only counts the users who are veiwing the thread list in the specific forum. I'm always getting {0 Veiwing} as users dont stay on the thread list for long.
Well, with the current code it doesn't.
I'll try to implement this is the next release.
I have send the information to you zaher1988
The Irony here is that you are asking me to fix a plug in that is a little modification of my original, where you have added your credits, and you are promting it on your site, and also on the mods site. I was surprized looking at the plugins list to find you as the author.

Then excuse me, but i ask you to remove it from the mods site and the other site,s there is one plugin for this and it is count forum viewers 2.0 which its licence says

Quote:You are not at any point allowed to modify a part of the code and redistribute with your credits.

You are also not allowed to publish this file on your site with or without your credits.

So if you want to have this feature whether use the one coded by me which should work, or code one by your self from Zero and keep it for your self.
zaher1988 Wrote:The Irony here is that you are asking me to fix a plug in that is a little modification of my original, where you have added your credits, and you are promting it on your site, and also on the mods site. I was surprized looking at the plugins list to find you as the author.

Then excuse me, but i ask you to remove it from the mods site and the other site,s there is one plugin for this and it is count forum viewers 2.0 which its licence says

Quote:You are not at any point allowed to modify a part of the code and redistribute with your credits.

You are also not allowed to publish this file on your site with or without your credits.

So if you want to have this feature whether use the one coded by me which should work, or code one by your self from Zero and keep it for your self.

???? i have not remove anything??? and why would i make myself a author? I am sorry but i have not done anything? Sad and i am really confuse.. how can i fix it?
DrangonLord... hmm who is DragonFever now!!! sorry i mixed up with this drangon thingy.. anyway you are using a version not developed by me.
Use this, after reverting everything as it was before.

regards
Oh i am not DragonFever Toungue now i have install back the one you made again. 1st i use your counter plugin and then i found where it said upgrade version and then i try the one DragonFever made.....anyway the problem was still the same even i change it? and now i have install back your counter view and still i have double (0 viewing) and even if the members are viewing thread it is not count it still shows 0.
Again as i have asked in your other post.. login information pls./ But before i go there please make sure that the file mentioned in the readme file of my plugin is chmoded to 777 and that the file online is my plugin.
Now it is working Smile at 1st i followed your instruction from the read me where in the install part you have type like this----->
Installation:

Upload cfv.php to ./inc/plugins
Chmod ./inc/functions_forumlist.php to 777
Go to Admin CP > Board Settings > Plug-in Manager > Activate

but you did not say a word about turning cfv.php into 777....
No i didnt say chmod cfv.php i said the following
Quote:make sure that the file mentioned in the readme file of my plugin is chmoded to 777

The file mentioned in the readme file that should be chmoded to 777 is functions_forumlist.php
Now you are scaring me.... i had already chmod 777 to functions_forumlist.php before and i had a problem and now i have (i thought you were saying that at your last post) chmod 777 to cfv.php and now it is working???

Does this cause any trouble/problem to my forum?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5