MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: side boxes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=529
hi any one know were i can get the html codes to add to get some side boxes please Big Grin
err, do you mean the download link?

a question about this mod, what needs to be changed to have the side boxes displayed on the left side?
use the new version... go to the change side boxes option.. then just copy the custom box and add it below the top part
probably your template ie <align left> or something,already downloaded it but no boxes show up there is a big gap on right of forums but need to add the boxes there but what to add in them????

Quote:How to work:
Every and each box mentioned above can be enabled & disabled by going to Admin CP > Board Settings > Change > Side boxes!

To add your additional custom box, go to Admin CP > Board Settings > Change > Side boxes! Find Additional custom boxes there you may enter the html codes of the new box.
By default one box code is already there, you may imitate it.

havent a clue what this means Sad html codes <<< were from
Quote:hi any one know were i can get the html codes to add to get some side boxes please
By default if you are using the new version, under its settings you can find a box already there, you can immitate its codes or modify it so have one or more additional boxes. They normal html, you can code the box you want.. no problem.

Quote:a question about this mod, what needs to be changed to have the side boxes displayed on the left side?
In the index template find

<table width="100%"  border="0">
  <tr>
    <td width="75%" valign="top">{$forums}</td>
    <td width="25%" valign="top">{$sb_welcome}{$sb_search}{$sb_stats}{$sb_latestthreads}{$sb_additional}</td>
  </tr>
</table>

replace with
<table width="100%"  border="0">
  <tr>
    <td width="25%" valign="top">{$sb_welcome}{$sb_search}{$sb_stats}{$sb_latestthreads}{$sb_additional}</td>
<td width="75%" valign="top">{$forums}</td>
  </tr>
</table>
in the side boxes all i see is this code am i doing something wrong
cos no other boxes show up or were to add them

<table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="4" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead"><strong>My Additional box</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1">This is my first additional box using SideBoxes!.</td>
</tr>
</table>
<br />

Create an additional box(s) by entering the html code.
how do i ??
Read this tutorial i have created about Side Boxes.
well i must be the thickest person on this planet cos that explains nothing to me on how to make the boxses appear

http://forums.thetechex.net/showthread.php?tid=163
i was reading this
My friend i have asked you to read the tutorial here

What you were reading is not a tutorial and it is the readme of the OLD VERSION. The new version is here

If any of these didn't help you, then can i see what's going on on your site? But READ 1st.
right i think im getting it now
By default one box code is already there, you may imitate it <<< there is one default box with html code in it but when i activate the side boxes nothin shows up in the forums,i havent or dont know how to add new html code to add in the additional boxes?? so were do i get some code to add in the boxes pls.
Pages: 1 2