MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Logs + Editor problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

Noticed recently that I am having some problems.
For example if i try to select the "Get more" option by the smilies to the left of this post - the window will not open at all..

Also in admin panel, if you go to system log or user email log and press them, the window will not open.
I have tried it in two different browsers, to the same result.

I have a problem with my text editor also where the "default" won't be shown to users and only a standard black editor with no options will be shown which is annoying.

Any suggestions?

If staff want access to test something, please just ask and ill give it you

Thankyou

Anyone got an answer?
Hi,

This is most likely caused by a javaScript conflict or another JavaScript error. Would you mind sending me a URL and a test account?
(2015-01-15, 09:28 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

This is most likely caused by a javaScript conflict or another JavaScript error. Would you mind sending me a URL and a test account?

Sure thing, I have PM'd you buddy.
I am still having the following issue:

Also in admin panel, if you go to system log or user email log and press them, the window will not open.
I'm still having the issue in AdminCP where some links won't open.
For example - User mail log, Admin log, etc.
have you upgraded from 1.6? Have you renamed your admin directory? Are you sure you uploaded all the files to the correct admin directory?
(2015-02-12, 07:41 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]have you upgraded from 1.6? Have you renamed your admin directory? Are you sure you uploaded all the files to the correct admin directory?

Yep we upgraded from 1.6
The admin directory has been changed yes.
I believe the files were all uploaded properly yes. If you could tell me what parts to re-upload I could try it again?

Thanks
@Leefish: I tested this at the time of the original report and all the functionality worked for me when testing, but did not work for RVP991.
(2015-02-12, 10:44 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]@Leefish: I tested this at the time of the original report and all the functionality worked for me when testing, but did not work for RVP991.

That's correct. Just this and the Massmail function not working for me then I am problem free finally haha.
So Euan checked and there was no issue FOR HIM. What browser are you using? What addons if any? A popup blocker might be the issue.
Pages: 1 2 3