MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Stats not working!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've noticed this since a few days, my site is: http://chillerr.com/index.php I've made a post in every single section, even checked the settings but the forum stats seemed to be frozen last night. No matter how many posts I made they stayed at: 4582 posts. This morning I saw the stats increased by 5 to make 4587 but I made posts to see if it worked but it still didn't work, what should I do?

In simpler words even if I make a post on my forum, forum stats stay the same even though I've not done anything to the settings.

Urgent. Please help.
Try to rebuild the stats cache.
(2015-01-22, 07:31 PM)PhantomD Wrote: [ -> ]Try to rebuild the stats cache.

I've tried that, it updates the stats properly to the latest ones but soon freezes again, what should I do?
(2015-01-22, 08:21 PM)Redcap Wrote: [ -> ]

I've tried that, it updates the stats properly to the latest ones but soon freezes again, what should I do?

ACP>tools>Cache Manager>stats and click "rebuild cache".
(2015-01-23, 08:14 PM)PhantomD Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-22, 08:21 PM)Redcap Wrote: [ -> ]

ACP>tools>Cache Manager>stats and click "rebuild cache".

It updates the stats but then freezes again!
Look in:

AdminCP -- > Configuration --> Statistic Page --> Statistics Cache Time

Is this is non-zero set it to zero. When it is already 0, this is not the solution Wink .
(2015-01-23, 08:53 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]Look in:

AdminCP -- > Configuration --> Statistic Page --> Statistics Cache Time

Is this is non-zero set it to zero. When it is already 0, this is not the solution Wink .

It's already zero.

Someone please help Sad
It'd be very kind if someone could help. This is turning into a trouble for me now Sad
Please could someone help Sad
erm, what do you have in index_boardstats under index templates?
Pages: 1 2