MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Lust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: iqiwd7h.jpg]

Open to all kinds of constructive criticism, ideas, suggestions, etc.

Greetings =)
Hey Envy, it's looking good so far. I think you could maybe brighten up the background some, or else use white/bright text. Maybe give it a try and see how it looks. ^^
I think the purple in links sticks out too much. I'd tone that down. Smile
Goodwork, but too much purple, dont match.
I tried first white text but is too hard to read, that's why I used a grey one.

And the colour... with that background if I use something too bright, happens the same like the white.

Maybe a bright background or another one fix the problem, I like the colour but it's too heavy I think Toungue.
If it's hard to read you could try with a slight dark text shadow, might make it easier to read. looking nice also.
Yeah but I think the big problem it's the background, maybe something more dark or bright can change everything Toungue.
looking good
think that the avatar on top its a bit big
maybe smaller would fit better since the user menu its not that big

but looking very good idd
Cool one Envy. Wondering if you can add +1, Like and Tweet buttons on home page as in Xenforo default theme.
(2015-01-26, 06:14 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]looking good
think that the avatar on top its a bit big
maybe smaller would fit better since the user menu its not that big

but looking very good idd

It's the size of the avatar I use, 100x100, but yes, maybe I can resize it a bit.

(2015-01-26, 07:13 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]Cool one Envy. Wondering if you can add +1, Like and Tweet buttons on home page as in Xenforo default theme.

You have plugins and external references to achieve that... Plus, I don't want to put anything from another software... I don't like to copy another style; I always try to create something from my own point of view and style.

This is the current design, I add a bit of bright to the background and change the purple with a "bordeaux" (A mix between red and violet)... maybe this change helps with the reading and don't bring out the color so much.

[Image: 7UEQNc5.jpg]
Pages: 1 2