MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Blocks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Looks very familiar Wink

I suppose that's the best way to learn though.
Thanks Eric, but I don't get it... why it looks very familiar?

-----------

I have big problems right now trying to adapt this to firefox... he simply hates me... I don't get why the changes look so different from one to another, and why firefox adds things automatically to their stylesheet...
Looks nice! Are you making this theme available anytime soon?
Already included feature suggestion -- post removed --. 
(2015-02-07, 12:13 AM)thehumangerm Wrote: [ -> ]Looks nice! Are you making this theme available anytime soon?

It's in early development. I managed a way to fix a few problems with mozilla.

Colorpicker and Background changer added to the theme ^^.
But its a copy of https://www.audentio.com/shop/view/XenForo/ui.x-23
Do you have permission from them to port it to mybb ?
(2015-02-07, 10:58 AM)Raees Wrote: [ -> ]But its a copy of https://www.audentio.com/shop/view/XenForo/ui.x-23
Do you have permission from them to port it to mybb ?

[Image: wEceLjT.png]

I don't think this is a copy of that theme, Audentio it's a great website with amazing themes, and I have full respect for their work.

This is the base of the designs I made before in my own themes, the only thing changed here it's the forums displayed as blocks instead of the normal design.

If Audentio thinks this is a copy, please, tell to them to see this post, and if they consider this is a copy of their own theme, I personally gonna stop the developing of my theme.

Greetings.
Isn't a rip if you go back and look at his 1.6 Business theme, Same style and layout which I'm assuming was made before UI.X seeing as it's fairly new from Audentio.
for some time ive been following envy's work and he creates very good themes with very good features for mybb
some companys like audentio sell these kind of themes while Envy releases it for free
very good imagination and a very good to set the themes up
everyone can see his works for 1.6 and 1.8
there are alot of themes look a like each others and this, yes it looks a like the xf theme
but im 100% sure it isnt a rip of Audentio theme

PS:Envy keep the awsome work for the mybb comunity and finish Blocks theme Wink
Woooow ... This is very beautiful eNvy ... i'm looking forward this theme release to use this.
Great and amazing.
Suggestion: If you set this for mobile (smartphones) is very good. (with responsive or etc ...)
Thanks for Great Work. Heart
Pages: 1 2 3 4