MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Blocks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I've sent a PM to Eric J. for this, hope the team Audentio can answer me.

If they think this is a copy, I will no longer develop this particular theme. I don't want to be disrespectful with the people who has been working years developing themes for several softwares.

Greetings.
(2015-02-07, 02:06 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't a rip if you go back and look at his 1.6 Business theme, Same style and layout which I'm assuming was made before UI.X seeing as it's fairly new from Audentio.

http://i2.minus.com/iHX8XGfCI2C9Z.png Toungue

(2015-02-08, 03:40 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]I've sent a PM to Eric J. for this, hope the team Audentio can answer me.

If they think this is a copy, I will no longer develop this particular theme. I don't want to be disrespectful with the people who has been working years developing themes for several softwares.

Greetings.

I do believe that this theme is inspired by UI.X yes, but it's fine.
Hi ...
Please Please Please continue to work eNvy ...
I and some member need to this theme I very like this and wait for this release to use.
Please continue ...
Thanks. Wink
(2015-02-08, 08:38 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ][quote='iAndrew' pid='1137978' dateline='1423317990']
Isn't a rip if you go back and look at his 1.6 Business theme, Same style and layout which I'm assuming was made before UI.X seeing as it's fairly new from Audentio.

http://i2.minus.com/iHX8XGfCI2C9Z.png Toungue

Oh my mistake, thought it was kind of new.
Ok, thanks for your reply Eric J.

I will no longer continue the develop of the theme.

Greetings.
(2015-02-09, 01:53 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, thanks for your reply Eric J.

Greetings.

SadSad

Greetings.

Why? Just because the theme looks similar to another theme? That's bullshit.

Greetings.

I certainly never suggested that, but it's ultimately your choice.

If it were me personally I'd probably change some colors, some uppercase text in some of the same places, some of the same organization, that sort of stuff. It doesn't really have any impact on the overall theme but still sets it apart from any other themes out there.
Have seen UI.X and it's many varients on a no. of forums. I have personally suggested UI.X to a few of my friends who have used it. Blocks is certainly different from UI.X in my opinion. But I have full respect for eNvy and his decisions.
That is a theme for a different forum software and personally is quite different. I find it silly to abandon this on some similarities. Is it new code? To my understanding yes. Is it for a different platform? yes. Does it have a different name and have different features? Yes. I would not deprive so many of what looks like a promising theme because of a few similarities.
Pages: 1 2 3 4