MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank you MyBB system latest version is not working.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. I just installed Thank You MyBB system and when I click on Thanks+ button, it shows message thanking post xxxxx but it does not add anything in counter. Also I have enabled it to work with Reputation, but as it does not add anything to counter, so it also does not add anything to Reputation as well.

I have tested it on all the themes on my site including default theme. But it does not add any thanks to counter.

My Site is : Dota International

Need help so I can use this plugin Sad
which theme you are using ? and is the plugin compatible with MyBB 1.8.x ?
provide a test user account so that someone can check the referred issue
I am using a custom made theme... All the plugins are working great on it except Thanks system. Also I am using the latest version of this plugin and it is compatible with latest MyBB version which I am also using.

Here is a test account. I am also going to re-enable the Thanks system so that some one can check it.

ID : Raza
PW : google
first at all you've removed mybb credits also themes credits how do you spect we can help if you don't have the requeriments to get support?

anyway account not login.
(2015-01-31, 08:07 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]first at all you've removed mybb credits also themes credits how do you spect we can help if you don't have the requeriments to get support?

anyway account not login.

MyBB Credit is there in footer, you might have checked it when I was making edits in theme. About theme, I already told above that its a custom made theme.

About the account I provided. Some one spammed it with login attempts and it got captcha to show. However it is working fine now.

ID : Raza
PW : google

Edit : Another problem I encountered, that when I activate this plugin, I can not edit my user groups in ACP. I go to a user group, make required changes and then click save it shows me a white blank page with nothing on it.
So I deactivated it and now I can edit user groups. May be there is a bug with it or I am exclusively getting this problem ???
i did not have troubles and i add a guide on github on how to references.

i upload a video in next weeks to show how to implement on your sites like mine.

I try to test and plugin is not installed, so i have no idea how do you use without install :o

Theme is a very similar from a designer friend called Finer, so i think you use one of his themes without copyright and mybb it's now there so i want to help you but mod is not there.
I tried to search the how to references on github but could not find it here...
https://github.com/WhiteNeo/thankyou-mybb-system

Can you please provide a link to this how to reference ?
Also I have installed and activated the plugin, now if you can please have a look and check what is the issue ?
Ok i review this Big Grin not working i see :o

Which options on admin cp you have ? (not default ones) - I think this have solved thanks to Tbo29 on latest github repo.

https://github.com/WhiteNeo/thankyou-myb...18x-series

See the readme inside it it's a single how to ref...

Anyway if this latest wont work i think yes because there are some trouble with send data to db.

NOTE: I found one thread of this info but can be usefull for more than one:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-166167-...pid1135362

If you have any issue like this please make me know to fix it i think latest github have this fixed
you have the jquery loaded twice on your forums, which can cause quite a few issues... remove the foll. line from the headerinclude template and then check if it helps....

<script src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.7.2.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
Which version did you install because there are several "Thank You" plugins, this version is also suited for 1.8 but another (still downloadable) version is only for 1.4/1.6. These older version will certainly not work with 1.8.
See the last pages of this very long discussion.
Pages: 1 2