MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post requirement help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi how do we set post requirement for particular forum for example advertising board.
Try this:
http://mods.mybb.com/view/forums-requirements
Might work in 1.8 after changing compatibility.
Not view but posting! i want to restrict posting viewing is fine.
check this reply, only difference would be the Promotion Requirement which has to be set as Post Count...
I did do that but that i did for premium can we not do it simple way? so all users are restricted rather than creating separate group.
(2015-02-07, 06:23 PM)ytt Wrote: [ -> ]I did do that but that i did for premium can we not do it simple way? so all users are restricted rather than creating separate group.

goto the permissions page of that forum, set custom permissions for all usergroup to disable viewing/posting as you need...
(2015-02-07, 06:56 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-07, 06:23 PM)ytt Wrote: [ -> ]I did do that but that i did for premium can we not do it simple way? so all users are restricted rather than creating separate group.

goto the permissions page of that forum, set custom permissions for all usergroup to disable viewing/posting as you need...

again thats not what im looking for! that will restrict it totally! I want to restrict to 5 posts before being allowed to post thread.
link it to a (de facto) standard like points, 1 post = 1 point, 5 points then you can posts

or 5 reputation =5 points etc
(2015-02-07, 07:23 PM)expat Wrote: [ -> ]link it to a (de facto) standard like points, 1 post = 1 point, 5 points then you can posts

or 5 reputation =5 points etc

im using new points but dont know how to link it, can you pm me please? i can give admin rights if you can assist thanks
heh, i just give out ideas ...hopefully you can report back success....but reading the plugin's features you should be able to

Quote:income settings

Points per post.

then you just need a subscription manager that automatically moves users to another group
Pages: 1 2