MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: hide until post plugin Help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I try to get a hide until post plugin for my members, but I have MyBB 1.8 installed, and whenever I change the compatibility on the hide until post plugins I download it always gives me an error in the plugin section, can someone please get me a hide until post plugin that WORKS for 1.8, thanks!
what exactly is the error shown on the plugins page ?
It says:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function rebuildsettings() in
/nfs/c09/h04/mnt/188699/domains/(My Domain)/html/inc/plugins/hideUntilPost.php on line 97

When I try to use this plugin and edit its compatibility to 1.8

http://mods.mybb.com/view/hideuntilpost
in the plugin file you can change rebuildsettings(); to rebuild_settings(); (use notepad++ like advanced text editor to edit php files)
It installed,but the plugin isn't working, I need one that works ASAP for 1.8, help? D:

Please Someone ;( Whoever gives me one will get a FREE upgrade on my forum
Please provide a forum url
I fear it will be a difficult job to get this plugin working for 1.8, it is from 2010 and 1.4/1.6 compatible.

The author hasn't been active for quite some time, and his website no longer exists. You could try a PM but I doubt whether this will work, but perhaps he has email alert set.
Anyway that mod have a lot of bugs i use it for a while and i see many bugs so i decide to uninstall and create my own, now works but only with 1.6.x series for free.

I made my own and you can buy it in my site it's compatible and works with 1.8.x series and all bugs was fixed and other issues, and improvements added i think really wort it if you buy it, but till now i don't release it because many users use it to forums with more visits and with earn of money and mine not all i made are 4 free, but this time i sell it because i work so hard on this file and covers all areas like:

postbit, portal, printable version, syndication, search, archive and many more, like attachments restrictions, if enabled to hide attachments too.

Can hide urls, attachments and hide tags or wont plugin can be enable or not and you can select forums where apply none all or list select as usergroups and additional usergroups works since the first release when 1.8.1 appears, but right now i add some more new things with 1.8.3 version and worke very well.

I tell you because if you use that mod you can see many other posible fails of security, see yah.

I told you this because i have to find all errors and fix by myself and nobody helps to make a better mod until many users need it and i work hard and fix all users issues, that's because i released for 1.6.x but again on 1.8.x series i have to make all on my own and for this reason i think it's just to sell it in a very low price, but common who won't pay for some usefull things.

I pay for example for ubuntu the same price and i donate on mozilla org and many more places the same price i put on this mod, why i ask for money because i want to donate all softwares and users who won't be payed for their awesome work and finally for this reason many of them leave it all and go to real life.
(2015-02-10, 10:45 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway that mod have a lot of bugs i use it for a while and i see many bugs so i decide to uninstall and create my own, now works but only with 1.6.x series for free.

I made my own and you can buy it in my site it's compatible and works with 1.8.x series and all bugs was fixed and other issues, and improvements added i think really wort it if you buy it, but till now i don't release it because many users use it to forums with more visits and with earn of money and mine not all i made are 4 free, but this time i sell it because i work so hard on this file and covers all areas like:

postbit, portal, printable version, syndication, search, archive and many more, like attachments restrictions, if enabled to hide attachments too.

Can hide urls, attachments and hide tags or wont plugin can be enable or not and you can select forums where apply none all or list select as usergroups and additional usergroups works since the first release when 1.8.1 appears, but right now i add some more new things with 1.8.3 version and worke very well.

I tell you because if you use that mod you can see many other posible fails of security, see yah.

I told you this because i have to find all errors and fix by myself and nobody helps to make a better mod until many users need it and i work hard and fix all users issues, that's because i released for 1.6.x but again on 1.8.x series i have to make all on my own and for this reason i think it's just to sell it in a very low price, but common who won't pay for some usefull things.

I pay for example for ubuntu the same price and i donate on mozilla org and many more places the same price i put on this mod, why i ask for money because i want to donate all softwares and users who won't be payed for their awesome work and finally for this reason many of them leave it all and go to real life.

Not sure if this made sense fully but where have you released this?
and sorry for grave digging but I am looking for a hide until reply/thanks/system compatible with 1.8, this version said above has given me problems trying to just "change to 1.8".. Not compatible at all.. Gives many errors in header and other places.
Pages: 1 2