MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank you MyBB system 2.5.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay need a little suggestion on this plugin...

Thank you MyBB system 2.5.1
Created by Dark Neo

A few day back I uploaded the content for this plugin and it was working but
in the quickreply it would not allow users to reply.

So I deactivated plugin and reactivated and still no change.

I decided to uninstall it and reinstall it....

Again the plugin would not allow users to reply... Only Admin could reply..

So I decided to manually remove each upload from root... then reinstall again..

To my surprise after reuploading the files it says ! plugin disabled.

The author suggested im missing files in my root so

I reuploaded 1.8.3 files to make sure I recover any missing files..

Still version 2.5.1 will say ! plugin disabled.

So I am still missing something ?

Currently I have disabled plugin and installed G33ks thankyou hack.

My goal here was to use thanks and hide... <--- this would be just awesome.

Any suggestions where to go from here...

See attached pic of error
have you clicked on install & activate link ? what does it say after clicking on that link
Hi .m.

Yes sorry forgot to say that...

I can install and activate and it says successful however the message still remains ! plugin disabled.

There is no option to modify settings before or after installation
ok plugin disabled as i sayd to you on mp was causen NOT for missing files it's for some data missing. Table thx was not created or cache is missing on this file. Error of you talking about i never see them or reproduce it to can fix it.

You can see on my forum all plugins working so good but i know sometimes there are a lot of facts over my hands and if i can reproduce same error then i can make a fix for that otherwise i have puted on many sites and work so fine at that point i do not know how can this error appear if you let me know how reproduce it i can help you. Otherwise i don't know how to.
I believe it has to do with the database.  I am sorry I forgot to mention when I went to uninstall it I got a sql error saying table # xxxxx did not exist and to rename it... I did a database repair then it uninstalled after that..

I wonder if there is something missing like you mention and its in the database

edit

My lastback up was in December 2014 ... if I am missing files from my DB should I be reinstalling my back up ?

If this is a yes.. How do I go about loading my backup and will I lose all the current plugins ?

thanks in advance
Only go to your db and rename thx table to something like thxbak

Then go to admincp and plugins you have to see install & acivate on thanks plugin.

Run install and activate.

See if all works...

Go to your db and delete thx table and rename thxbak to thx.

Go to admincp and run recount thanks on maintenance menu.

Run the 2 tasks until all are done

Enjoy it !!!
I have this information:

You mus disable and enable this plugin again to load MyAlerts formatter in this way you got an error, save you styles all info will be reloaded, like stylesheet, templates and settings for this plugin...

I disabled and enabled and still this same information, what should I do?
Dark Neo

I followed your instructions and the !plugin disabled still remains. It installed and activated fine what is wrong it nothing shows in the threads for this plugin and there is no option in settings to set it up...

So something must be missing inorder for the plugin to fully engage in my case
@ori0n you have to install a version of MyAlerts 2.0 and with all necesary libraries to work fine or disable on plugin the latest config option and set not working with MyAlerts because you have errors in this part.

@Mhz If you have this not loaded options on settings for plugin then you have some error with your server side to not load preferences, sometimes due an htacess rule to restrict access and sometimes on hosting permissions, db permissions or admin dir permissions bad.

When you have options loaded is because all goes fine, otherwise you have error on this parts because if you wont made changes to db, how can you make a plugin works. It's like a i go to read but i don't have a book lol.
Okay well it did work once before I messed it up. I guess I will trial and error this ..

I appreciate your input

thanks again
Pages: 1 2