MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help badly board not opening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Err.. he's not talking about templates he talking about files like the function hidehacks I believe is supposed to go into functions.php
I know that he is talking about functions_post.php,functions.php I am also talking about the same thing.

Please give some answers that help me to sort these issues out.
Tristam, did you go back and take away the modification that you added to inc/functions_post.php and move those modifications to the end of inc/functions.php? That is what I did when I couldn't get it to work the first time. DragonFever suggested it and the instructions are near the end of his hide hack thread!
It was working fine when I was using 1.2.2 the moment I upgraded it never worked.
Yes because when you upgraded to 1.2.3 you overwrote your modified files with our new ones.

Our files are standard MyBB files so they don't contain any code modifications you'd previously made.

You need to reapply the modification for the "hide hack."
Can you list all your plugins you currently run? Are you sure they are updated for 1.2x series? The inline_ads is my plugin and it works for 1.2x however I found a bug when using it with Opera in the admincp. Can I ask what browser and OS you use? My issue arised from a mybb function and this function is prevelant in just about every page.

Also what's your site? Can I assume it's not english language? Have you made sure to change the charset? That could also be an issue.
I have already reapplied it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5