MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mt. Moon Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://mountmoon.net A medium sized Pokemon forum that's been existance for almost a year now.

I think it's one of the bigger MyBB forums out there, with over 85,000 posts.

Anyways comments & criticisms welcome!
You have my vote. Nice and clean, none of those stinkin google ads. You are alright in my book.
Ew, Google Ads~ My site doesn't use those...never will >.o; Scum 'o webpages in my opinion.
Nice clean theme, I like it!
You should change the on, off, and offlock images though, IMO they don't match. Smile

Overall, good job!
Looking good. You should change the on, off and offlock images too
Yeah, I'll get to that >.o; I need some general buttons that will go with all the themes.
I recommend using less default icons

The footer menu needs more arrangement, it is messed.

I like the new topic buttons Toungue they are cute.
We have a really good graphics designer. He did an awesome job on the custom buttons.

...then came MyBB 1.2.1 and we had to upgrade. And we didn't replace the on/off buttons and got lazy on some other things. Oops. Damn template incompatibility.
Hey Paul! I am a somewhat regular member there, I'm a Galactic grunt, I really don't care what it looks like. But pretty soon I hope to help with graphic work, when I get Photoshop again. I'm always behind you! Mt. Moon is one of the best forums I have seen.
I don't like that vertical line effect..it's rather annoying. The color scheme is pretty good though.
Pages: 1 2 3