MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Image Modal: Open image link and youtube link in modal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
ok I did but it still has those problems I mentioned earlier :

- When you start a video and click somewhere else on page, sound continues and when you click on link again it doesn't show where sound is but it starts again which creates 2x sounds.

- When you start a video and pause it, then you click on X and you click the video again, it shows where you paused but the sound starts from 0, which again creates 2x sounds.
(2016-01-14, 11:11 PM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]ok I did but it still has those problems I mentioned earlier :

- When you start a video and click somewhere else on page, sound continues and when you click on link again it doesn't show where sound is but it starts again which creates 2x sounds.

- When you start a video and pause it, then you click on X and you click the video again, it shows where you paused but the sound starts from 0, which again creates 2x sounds.

put here your headerinclude all code
<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="{$lang->latest_threads} (RSS 2.0)" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/syndication.php" />
<link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="{$lang->latest_threads} (Atom 1.0)" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/syndication.php?type=atom1.0" />
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset={$charset}" />
<meta http-equiv="Content-Script-Type" content="text/javascript" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/jquery.js?ver=1804"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/jquery.plugins.min.js?ver=1804"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/general.js?ver=1804"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
if (typeof jQuery == 'undefined')
{
	document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='images/majestic/js/j.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
}
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="images/majestic/js/maj.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="images/majestic/js/classie.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="images/majestic/js/tipsy.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/myimagemodal.js?ver=1.0.1.6"></script>

This is the important part I think.
So you are saying you do not have those issues? Have you tried? Just try to click on youtube link it will start 1x sound, then pause the video close it and open it again it will show you where you paused but it will start from the beginning
(2016-01-14, 09:37 PM)feilian Wrote: [ -> ]u need change
jquery.js?ver=1806

only work versione
jquery.js?ver=1804

i tested with several version of jquery for me work fine in FF...
1806 == jquery 1.11.3
1804 == jquery 1.11.2

newest version is 1.12.0
so you can test with 1.12.0

find:
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/jquery.js?ver=1806"></script>

replace:
<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.12.0/jquery.min.js"></script>

if work with change above, so download 1.12.0 version, rename to jquery.js and replace jquery.js in javscripts folder of mybb installation.

and

find
<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.12.0/jquery.min.js"></script>

replace
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/jquery.js?ver=1806.1"></script>

download:

1.12.0: https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jq...ery.min.js (use right button of mouse to save link as...)
Martec, can you answer what I think as bugs are actually bugs happening in your side too or it is related to my forum? Plugin looks great I really would like to use it but I need to fix these issues first.

1) Click on Youtube link, click on somewhere else on page to close it, sound continues.
1.1) If you click on Youtube link again, you got 2x sounds one from beginning and one still continues.

2)Click on Youtube link, then pause it and close it via X button.
2.1) If you click Youtube link again, it will show where you paused video won't start automatically but sound will start from beginning, so if you start yourself you get 2x sounds again.

I checked it now and its not happening in your test forum Sad What should I do to fix?
(2016-01-16, 11:03 AM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]Martec, can you answer what I think as bugs are actually bugs happening in your side too or it is related to my forum? Plugin looks great I really would like to use it but I need to fix these issues first.

1) Click on Youtube link, click on somewhere else on page to close it, sound continues.
1.1) If you click on Youtube link again, you got 2x sounds one from beginning and one still continues.

2)Click on Youtube link, then pause it and close it via X button.
2.1) If you click Youtube link again, it will show where you paused video won't start automatically but sound will start from beginning, so if you start yourself you get 2x sounds again.

I checked it now and its not happening in your test forum Sad What should I do to fix?

check if not has duplicated "<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/myimagemodal.js?ver=1.0.1.6"></script>"
I only have it once. I can send you forum test account if you would like to check.

I think my problem is different than others, I am not getting two sounds when I start it,  my problem is video sound doesn't stop when I click on background area.
are previous bugs fixed from github issue! (1). Plugin works with latest mybb!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6