MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forcing header banner image to resize with forum when screen resolution is changed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi. I noticed that when you resize the screen, the forum resizes too. I put a larger banner header in place of the mybb logo at 1024 pixels. Is there a way to have the banner image to resize also so it'll look the same width as the forum. so it will be consisitent looking on laptops and tablets, etc.

great software, gave up on smf finally.

thanks.
Set width of image to 100% with CSS and be sure container is 100% width.
I have just been running in circles with the exact same problem with 1.8. Image was perfect width at 900 resolution but members with 1080 resolution had a smasl offset image.

Could you post a sample code?

Thanks!
you can add the foll. codes to global.css of your theme....

#logo img {
  width: 100%;
}
Sorry to hijack but I have a similar question.

I am trying to get the logo to automatically downsize for small screen resolutions. For some reason I can't get it to work. If I use the code above to set the width: 100%, it resizes the logo to fit the width of the container which makes it basically the full width of the page which is huge. I want to keep it regular size and only shrink down for smaller resolutions.
Set the logo css so

#logo img {
max-width:100%;
}
That made no difference.
So to hijack my thread back. Would someone be so kind to post how to do it so it will answer those who have this same question in the future. TIA
Sure. Please provide a forum url.
(2015-03-19, 01:45 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Sure. Please provide a forum url

xxx.com

please suggest logo size for both reg and mobile site.  thank you so much for taking time to do this
Pages: 1 2 3