MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Insert Buttons 4.0.2 : Now with imgur upload button + Description
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2015-03-26, 01:06 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]If you use Quick Advanced Editor or Quick Advanced Editor Plus:

Attention: If you using Mybb 1.8.5 or below you must replace adminfunctions_templates.php with https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mybb/m...plates.php

what about Mybb 1.8.6 ?
(2015-09-24, 09:00 AM)OMID_HXC Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-26, 01:06 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]If you use Quick Advanced Editor or Quick Advanced Editor Plus:

Attention: If you using Mybb 1.8.5 or below you must replace adminfunctions_templates.php with https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mybb/m...plates.php

what about Mybb 1.8.6 ?

not need made anything...
How do i make the buttons wrap around to the start ? right now its not responsive and enlarged the full editor which has no overflow
Kindly Have a look at this one.

Button Working Properly when i test on Default Theme.
[attachment=35246]

Editor Disappears When i try it on Other Theme
[attachment=35247]

Waiting for your input

Regards
You need to manually edit the editor in you new theme, the insertion code is either messed up or not inserted
(2015-10-01, 12:21 AM)expat Wrote: [ -> ]You need to manually edit the editor in you new theme, the insertion code is either messed up or not inserted

Would you please Explain What needs to be Edit, I mean which code needs to be added?
actually how do I make that button panel at 90% to fit in the theme?

when you make the window smaller evrything is fine but when you have full screen it runs off screen

SO i think the new buttons need a break point to signify that they can wrap around
hey i tried this on a new theme and the editor disappeared, how can i get it back?
For me only works on the default style. What add my style to normally showed up this button?
@martec the "new buttons" are displayed only in new reply window, not in quick reply. There is a way to fix this? Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8