MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Insert Buttons 4.0.2 : Now with imgur upload button + Description
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
How can i change the description text if you put the new button in with the description
AKA -> Description (optional): 

to something like "Spoiler link" instead? 
not work
yeah thats enough info to help fix your issue
it just dont appear, and when i put my conf on settings, it came back to imgur, u are complying about less information about "not working" but you too dont put a good documentation about its funcionalities, ex.  description, how to usage that?? there is no such documentation about any usage, just a qualityless video what dont shows nothing
(2017-09-16, 01:50 PM)nodio Wrote: [ -> ]it just dont appear, and when i put my conf on settings, it came back to imgur, u are complying about less information about "not working" but you too dont put a good documentation about its funcionalities, ex.  description, how to usage that?? there is no such documentation about any usage, just a qualityless video what dont shows nothing

about decription from rin editor:

Quote:What mean with Description ??

Clickable MyCode Editor with Description ==> button like [xxx=yyy][/xxx] Ex: [spoiler=movie][/spoiler]
Clickable MyCode Editor ==> button like [xxx][/xxx] Ex: [spoiler][/spoiler]
Hey guys do now anyone how to make images work in other editor themes except default?
Martec, any chance we can get an update so the plugin continues to work with MyBB 1.8.21

Thanks
(2019-06-18, 09:49 PM)yulasinio Wrote: [ -> ]Martec, any chance we can get an update so the plugin continues to work with MyBB 1.8.21

Thanks

i will update...
but sorry no ETA for now....
Thanks Martec. No worries at least we know is still supported and don't have to look for alternatives Smile
V4.0.0 Released:

Compatible with mybb 1.8.21 or above
Ps. This version (4.0.0) doesn't work with mybb 1.8.20 or below.

How update:
- Unistall old version
- Upload new version
- Install
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8