MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mobile MyBB 1.8/1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi everybody,

Is there anyone who can tell me the right way to submit my module into MyBB Modules & Plugins Database?  Is there any administer who can help me on this issue?  I have checked this web site and community carefully, but look like I can not find the right way.

Thanks in advance.

Rickey
Mobile MyBB 1.8 load 1.3.0:
update: overlay panel
demo: http://mmybb18.flexplat.com (mobile-friendly when accessed from mobile web browser)
download: https://github.com/rickey29/mobile-mybb-18
more info: http://flexplat.com/mobile-mybb-18
@rickey29 sorry for replying late
please see http://docs.mybb.com/extend/owning-manag...-a-project
i have a problem
in register page from mobile device, after clicking or typing on any form field, the bottom of the page is suddenly missing & cant scrolled again

[Image: 634after_clicking_or_typi.jpg]

so cant completed the registration from mobile device

before clicking or typing on any form field, the page is completed

please help, anyone have same problem like me?

i use mybb 1.8.7
already tried using some browser too, still same
(2016-07-17, 04:03 PM)morde Wrote: [ -> ]i have a problem
in register page from mobile device, after clicking or typing on any form field, the bottom of the page is suddenly missing & cant scrolled again

i use mybb 1.8.7

I am sorry for the inconvenience.  Could you let me know your web site URL?  If you do not want to post it in this community, you can Private Message to me.  Thanks.
(2016-07-17, 11:08 PM)rickey29 Wrote: [ -> ]

i use mybb 1.8.7

I am sorry for the inconvenience.  Could you let me know your web site URL?  If you do not want to post it in this community, you can Private Message to me.  Thanks.

check your pm, thank you before

so no other people have same problem in register page?
(2016-07-18, 04:25 AM)morde Wrote: [ -> ]

i use mybb 1.8.7

I can repeat this issue in my local development environment.  I am sorry I was not aware this problem because I use desktop Chrome to simulate mobile browser.  I will try to find a solution or work around.  Any progress and/or problem, I will let you know.
(2016-07-19, 01:49 AM)rickey29 Wrote: [ -> ]

i use mybb 1.8.7

I can repeat this issue in my local development environment.  I am sorry I was not aware this problem because I use desktop Chrome to simulate mobile browser.  I will try to find a solution or work around.  Any progress and/or problem, I will let you know.

Look like we are suffering following issue: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12020...st-textbox .  I will verify this is our problem and then improve my code according to the answers.  Any progress and/or problem, I will let you know.  Thanks for your patient.
(2016-07-21, 11:28 AM)rickey29 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-19, 01:49 AM)rickey29 Wrote: [ -> ]

i use mybb 1.8.7

Look like we are suffering following issue: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12020...st-textbox .  I will verify this is our problem and then improve my code according to the answers.  Any progress and/or problem, I will let you know.  Thanks for your patient.

Hi morde,

I am very sorry this problem is beyond my capability, I can not solve it and/or find any work around for it.  I will have to block the registration function in my module.

I will remove the registration related code and submit the package soon.

Sorry again for inconvenience.

Rickey
nice plugin, i'll be waiting stable version.

btw, are the smartphone visitors automatically directed to mobile theme? or they have to visit m.mysite.com ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7