MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blue Velvet Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2015-08-14, 10:37 PM)subarct1c Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I missed it in the zip, but is it possible to get a psd of the logo uploaded as well?

Sorry but I don't have it, the current logo is a copy of the preview image of Eric, edited with photoshop.
Hi,

I installed a plug-in named MyAlert, but it changed appearance of the user line, here is before and after pics of it:

Before:

[Image: before.jpg]

After:

[Image: after.jpg]

1- How can i fix the disorder of the line? Or Can i at least change the color of Alert(2) so that it can be more seeable for the users?

2- When A notification appeared, i click on it, but it did not direct me to the page i am quoted or thanked etc.. It directed me to error page. What should i do to fix it?

---------------------*-------------------*-------------------*--------------------------------

I also would like to change colors of some places to make it more seeable, here is:

[Image: image.jpg]

3- How can i change background and text colors of member posts to separete each messages from each other?

----------------------*-------------------------------*-----------------------------*-------------------------------

[Image: image.jpg]

4- The bottom line of page, I want to change color of background (in 1), text and background of button ( in 2 and 3)

Could you please tell me how to do them?

Thank you so much.
I'm sorry Kunt, I give only support for errors and fixes, what you want to do is re-style the theme and ask for support to plugins, I don't do that anymore.

To change any color, search the class of the element and then, look for the "background" and "color" tags, and change it into BlueVelvet.css or Global.css.

Cheers.
Could you please tell me how to increae and decrease the area pointed in black and red?

[Image: width.jpg.png]

Thank you so much.
(2015-08-22, 12:52 PM)kunt Wrote: [ -> ]Could you please tell me how to increae and decrease the area pointed in black and red?

Thank you so much.

Sure, but you need to have this in mind: When someone send you a PM, the overall style stretches in a minor width into the profile pm system, if you decrease the width into the postbit user info. maybe you broke the style in the profile pm system.

Anyway:

.post.classic .post_author {
	border: 1px solid #ddd;
	float: left;
	width: 25%;
	margin: 0 1% 15px 0;
	padding: 5px 1%;
	border-radius: 4px;
	box-sizing: border-box;
}

.post.classic .post_content {
	width: 79%;
	padding: 0 1% 5px 1%;
}

The first one is the class you want to decrease. The second one is the class you want to increase, play with the "width" percentaje as you want.
(2015-08-22, 01:55 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-22, 12:52 PM)kunt Wrote: [ -> ]Could you please tell me how to increae and decrease the area pointed in black and red?

Thank you so much.

Sure, but you need to have this in mind: When someone send you a PM, the overall style stretches in a minor width into the profile pm system, if you decrease the width into the postbit user info. maybe you broke the style in the profile pm system.

Anyway:

.post.classic .post_author {
	border: 1px solid #ddd;
	width: 25%;
	margin: 0 1% 15px 0;
	padding: 5px 1%;
	border-radius: 4px;
}

.post.classic .post_content {
	width: 79%;
	padding: 0 1% 5px 1%;
}

The first one is the class you want to decrease. The second one is the class you want to increase, play with the "width" percentaje as you want.

Thank you so much.

If I only increase the post.classic .post_content section; Does the same problem happen anyway?
Create a faker user and sent to your principal account a PM.

Then, go and read the pm. There, play with the width of both, and see if what you want to achieve is possible or not.
(2015-08-22, 02:49 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Create a faker user and sent to your principal account a PM.

Then, go and read the pm. There, play with the width of both, and see if what you want to achieve is possible or not.

I got your point, and therefore decided to cut the gap pointed below:

[Image: gen.jpg]

Could you please tell me how to do that?

Also Could you please tell me how to stop quote section drop too much?
Thank you so much.
If you want to change the overall width:

.wrapper {
	width: 897px;
	min-width: 897px;
	max-width: 897px;
	margin: 0 auto;
}

Replace the current width, min-width and max-width.

I don't get the quote thing, what you want to do there?

Cheers.
Great Theme.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6