MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB2 _ based on Laravel or YII ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm going to close this thread, the original question of this thread by the OP has been answered and the current discussion would be better placed in a new thread or PI I feel.

Thanks.
Yes, that should probably of been done. We are an extremely small team though, and we developers were more keen to start developing, rather than spending several hours writing blog posts and justifying ourselves within the inevitable comments posted on said blog post. We're trying to reach compromise as best as we can, but we are often stretched a bit slim. When development started on 2.0, there were really only two of us working on it and getting the foundations laid down.
(2015-05-10, 09:13 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that should probably of been done. We are an extremely small team though, and we developers were more keen to start developing, rather than spending several hours writing blog posts and justifying ourselves within the inevitable comments posted on said blog post. We're trying to reach  compromise as best as we can, but we are often stretched a bit slim. When development started on 2.0, there were really only two of us working on it and getting the foundations laid down.

my comments were not meant to denigrate you or the team, just to provide useful feedback from the community perspective.

btw, how do any of us donate to the mybb project for the hard work you folks put in?   Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4