MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error with admin cp getting logged out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All I have installed mybb correctly and I tried to login into admin cp and when I logged in I click on an option then I get logged out with this message 'Invalid administration session' I have put a gif below so you can see what happens thanks for your time

GIF:
click me for gif
can we have your forum url to check
(2015-05-02, 02:32 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can we have your forum url to check

yes My forum link is:

http://demonmoddingforums.com
cookie domain should be .demonmoddingforums.com
first change the setting in ~/inc/settings.php file and then at the General Configuration settings of admin panel

you can follow cookie settings guidance
(2015-05-02, 11:11 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]cookie domain should be .demonmoddingforums.com
first change the setting in ~/inc/settings.php file and then at the General Configuration settings of admin panel

you can follow cookie settings guidance

this still happens
^ missed dot before demonmoddingforums.com for the cookie domain
(2015-05-02, 11:33 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ missed dot before demonmoddingforums.com for the cookie domain

I put .demonmoddingforums.com
^ clear your browser cookies and try again.
if it doesn't help then you may PM me your forum admin panel login to check - you can change your credentials later
(2015-05-02, 11:45 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ clear your browser cookies and try again.
if it doesn't help then you may PM me your forum admin panel login to check - you can change your credentials later

still didnt work Ill send you

(2015-05-02, 11:45 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ clear your browser cookies and try again.

I sent you the login when are you gonna fix?
^ admin panel navigation is working fine for me and no fixing required to login
can you try using another browser or clear cookies in current browser, close & reopen browser to try again