MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Invision Board 1.3 -> myBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any plans on making ib 1.3 -> mybb converter ?

tia Smile
i was going to but changed my mind, i expect once gold comes out there will be covertors made.
Is there any release date for the gold version? if it's going to take more than two months please consider making one for rc4 ..
Betas are under way for Gold so I don't think it'll be to long of a wait for Gold to come out! About 2 - 4 weeks maybe., or maybe a little longer than that, depending on the amount of bugs forunds, if any.
since i have a question simular to this i'll also ask a question when gold is released will there possibly be a converter to switch back to invision board 2.0.
To switch back to Invision Board 2.0? Or did you mean to say switch from?
Well i mean would it be possible? if so is there one already out there? and yea i also mean to switch from 2.0 as well.

if this sounds affendive then im sorry for asking and i was'nt directing any thing at mybb i just wanted to know thats all.
If you want to switch from MyBB to Invision Board you need to request that the Invision Board crew make a converter. As for switching from Invision Board to MyBB that's up to Chris or anyone that is willing to volunteer to do such a thing.
Alright thats all i needed to know thnx for the support Smile