MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 145 table..............
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Recently or a month ago or so our website decided to error out.

Its saying the 145 table has crashed and i got no indication or idea how to fix it, we can pretty much check stuff but as soon as we wanna login to enter the admin section(well we cant even log in) it crashes...

any idea?
which table ? if it is sessions table then see this reply - there are many related topics here with the solutions
SQL Error:
145 - Table './snifip_mbb1/mbb_userfields' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Query:
SELECT u.*, f.* FROM mbb_users u LEFT JOIN mbb_userfields f ON (f.ufid=u.uid) WHERE u.uid='35' LIMIT 1

Edit: The annoying thing is, if we are offline, we can do anything that we want(this being watch threads) but as soon as we wanna login on the website it crashes, meaning we cant go in the admin section..
you can run below SQL query (see SQL queries guidance if required)
REPAIR TABLE `mbb_userfields` 

if the problem persists then contact your web host
Plugin list?
and how do i exacly get to the area of pushing that repair table through? since i cant get into the admin php just login in(by this i mean if i log onto the website it goes to the crash, and has no admin option)

Edit: my provider is mybb? X)
^ do you mean your web host is createmybb ? what is your forum url ?
Missing Powerd by Mybb..................

But this is not 1.8
i didnt set it up, im the 1 however now controlling the related server(minecraft) and thus the website so its my job to fix, idk what the site uses or has or anything
Pages: 1 2