MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Yui Editor: With Autocomplete Mention, Imgur etc (BBCode editor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
perfect editor light weight yet feature rich Big Grin
i am moding my forum so wanted to remove some default editor icons from quick reply possible??
(2015-08-02, 05:39 AM)Samuel117 Wrote: [ -> ]perfect editor light weight yet feature rich Big Grin
i am moding my forum so wanted to remove some default editor icons from quick reply possible??

sorry but in this version not has feature that you saying.
(2015-08-02, 11:04 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-02, 05:39 AM)Samuel117 Wrote: [ -> ]perfect editor light weight yet feature rich Big Grin

oh Sad
isn't it is possible with any js edits?
(2015-08-03, 08:09 AM)Samuel117 Wrote: [ -> ]

oh Sad

yes...
you can edit jscripts/yui/yui.editor.helper.js

in function buttons(qse_area)

you can remove what not necesssary for you...

Ex: if you not want more strike button...
so remove $(simpbutgen('strike','s','s',1,'',qse_area,yuivar.Strikethrough)).appendTo('.yuieditor-group_'+qse_area+':last'); line

EX2: if you not want more font size buton...
so remove $(fontbutgen(qse_area)).appendTo('.yuieditor-group_'+qse_area+':last'); line...

etc...

after edit not forget to clear cache of browser...
if you using cloudflare, need purge cache of cloudflare too. https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/...e-my-cache-
(2015-08-03, 08:50 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]

oh Sad

yes...

so remove $(simpbutgen('strike','s','s',1,'',qse_area,yuivar.Strikethrough)).appendTo('.yuieditor-group_'+qse_area+':last'); line

so remove $(fontbutgen(qse_area)).appendTo('.yuieditor-group_'+qse_area+':last'); line...

etc...

if you using cloudflare, need purge cache of cloudflare too. https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/...e-my-cache-
+1
thank you so much worked like a charm  Smile
one last question as i removed most buttons now need to resize quick reply box width how can i do this  Blush
(2015-08-04, 05:00 AM)Samuel117 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-03, 08:50 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]

oh Sad

yes...

etc...

+1
thank you so much worked like a charm  Smile
one last question as i removed most buttons now need to resize quick reply box width how can i do this  Blush

in same file...
find:

document.getElementById(qse_area).style.width = '99.5%';

replace 99.5% with value that you want...
Hi Martec,
I'm not sure how to use this one in the settings.
Add new button in Clickable MyCode Editor with Description

I don't know how to put a description since it only says 'Enter the button name. You must make sure the rule is valid and safe—no validation is performed. Separate buttons with ",".' and doesn't tell how to add description.

EDIT
One more thing, the autocomplete feature doesn't seem to work for me. Am I missing something?
(2015-09-05, 05:10 PM)liisyaoron Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Martec,

I don't know how to put a description since it only says 'Enter the button name. You must make sure the rule is valid and safe—no validation is performed. Separate buttons with ",".' and doesn't tell how to add description.

you only need put button name...

Ex: spoiler

So in editor will appear spoiler button and when clicked in button will appear dropdown to add description
[Image: KrG8uH1.png]

to add image in button please read first post of this thread.

(2015-09-05, 05:10 PM)liisyaoron Wrote: [ -> ]One more thing, the autocomplete feature doesn't seem to work for me. Am I missing something?

appear that you making some confusion?
autocomplete mention. so autocomplete only in mention with "@". this isn't autocomplete word or something.
[Image: 9CAuZ13.png]
(2015-09-05, 06:06 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-05, 05:10 PM)liisyaoron Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Martec,

you only need put button name...

Ex: spoiler

So in editor will appear spoiler button and when clicked in button will appear dropdown to add description
[Image: KrG8uH1.png]

to add image in button please read first post of this thread.

(2015-09-05, 05:10 PM)liisyaoron Wrote: [ -> ]One more thing, the autocomplete feature doesn't seem to work for me. Am I missing something?

appear that you making some confusion?
autocomplete mention. so autocomplete only in mention with "@". this isn't autocomplete word or something.
[Image: 9CAuZ13.png]

I see, I thought that dropdown was like a default thing for all users. As for the autocomplete one, that doesn't show on mine, do I have to install 'DVZ Mentions' for it to work?
(2015-09-05, 06:15 PM)liisyaoron Wrote: [ -> ]I see, I thought that dropdown was like a default thing for all users. As for the autocomplete one, that doesn't show on mine, do I have to install 'DVZ Mentions' for it to work?

about what not working?
not appear dropdown? you need put minimum 3 character to this work so with @ 4 character in total.
or you saying after post the message that mentioned people not change to profile link?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7