MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Yui Editor: With Autocomplete Mention, Imgur etc (BBCode editor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This editor is always in "Source" mode? I cannot enable html mode, all the text is in source. Can you help me?
(2016-02-29, 07:20 PM)minute Wrote: [ -> ]This editor is always in "Source" mode? I cannot enable html mode, all the text is in source. Can you help me?

it's not a WYSIWYG editor (which is what you're referring to I believe).

(2015-07-12, 11:56 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
Yui Editor

One of most complete BBCode editor for Mybb 1.8
This is BBCode editor and this isn't WYSIWYG editor
I see. Thanks!
This plugin is not working. It didn't replace SCEditor. I can't see the buttons for the editor.

I need help with this. Thanks.
try CKeditor (Rin editor) from martec Smile
(2017-09-13, 04:20 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]try CKeditor (Rin editor) from martec Smile
Same result. Why is this happening? Do you know? I'm using the Revolution Gaming theme. Any help is appreciated.
[attachment=39314]
Bumping this again. Still need help. It worked for another forum, but not this one.
(2017-09-18, 11:43 AM)rfssjz Wrote: [ -> ]Bumping this again. Still need help. It worked for another forum, but not this one.

You are having issues with javascript.
You need give acp access to fix your problem, but I do not give this kind of support.
You can contact @.m. to fix your issue.
Thank you very much.
This plugin should be updated or forked. I don't like any of that WYSIWYG nonsense. Multi-quotes feature is causing hanging delays now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7