MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Crakter Mod - ONline today help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys, I have installed the above mod but unfortunately it isnt displaying:

http://www.wiiroom.net

Alex.
not seen this mod where can you find it
My guess is that the variable didn't get automatically added to your index template. Do you have a custom theme?

Check your index template and see if {$online_today} is below {$whosonline}
I do have a custom theme, but it is there, as I put it in myself, in the footer template.
I had to alter the settings for whos online to accomodate my new theme, do I need to do the same here, I cant remember what zaher did
Alex
Whenever I use this mod, My whole site becomes completely unresponsive and I have to go into cPanel and restart the server.

Can anyone think of a reason why that is?
[offtopic] nice site d4rk Dragon, interested in link exchange?
Alex
wiiroom Wrote:[offtopic] nice site d4rk Dragon, interested in link exchange?
Alex
Thanks a lot! back at you

and sorry, we don't do link exchanges anymore, only paid advertisments.
It won't work in the footer template as it's called after footer template is called - you'll have to add it somewhere else.

As for your problem D4rkDrago0n.. Uhm.. I can't think of anything that would resolve in that - except if you have a huge user count, then I mean huge - millions, in the last 24 hours.
CraKteR Wrote:As for your problem D4rkDrago0n.. Uhm.. I can't think of anything that would resolve in that - except if you have a huge user count, then I mean huge - millions, in the last 24 hours.
Lol, no, we usually only have about 300 registered users on in one day (though, oddly, we've only had about 120 today :/)
I'll have a proper look when the site is during off-peak time
Pages: 1 2