MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unique Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thanks for this amazing theme subzr1, I really love it, especially the portal part, it looks so elegant!

I have a question, I wanna change the size of the slider on portal, or at least change the height of it to be a little taller but where should I edit that? I was trying editing the file js-image-slider.css but it didnt change

Also there seems to be a conflict with this plugin:
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=75
when using Unique theme, even though links for youtube video are placed correctly, it keeps displaying an error message saying link is wrong, but I tested it on different theme and works fine, MyChatbox plugin also doesnt send messages after you enter your message and hit the post message button, can you help me fix it?

Thanks!
thanks for ur feedback
to change the size on the slider just go to this file:
js-image-slider.css

around line 14 you will find this:
#slider, #slider div.sliderInner {
    width: 100%;
    height: 306px;
    border-radius: 6px;
}
 just change the height to your desire

keep in mind that doing this you will also have to edit the nav bullets so they wont stay inside the slider and set them below for better view:

on same file around line 82:
#slider div.navBulletsWrapper {
    top: 328px;
    text-align: center;
    background: none;
    font-size: 0;
    position: relative;
    z-index: 5;
}

change the  top:328px; to be a bit higher depending how higher you will set the slider.
for the plugin i dont know , i dont test the plugins on themes lool, would take like 1 year to try them all Smile

most sure is js conflicting with tabbed profile
but will test it and if i find solution ill post here Wink

for music plugin works good for me
at least the youtube( didnt test others)
for chatbox plugin i suggest you to use the DVZ Shoutbox 2.2.1 
works very good

if you need help doing this just buzz me and ill have a look
cheers
subzR
How do i change the color of the forums? I fell it is too dark.
forums haves alot of areas with colors so u must be more specific
(2015-10-27, 04:19 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for ur feedback
to change the size on the slider just go to this file:
js-image-slider.css

around line 14 you will find this:
#slider, #slider div.sliderInner {
    width: 100%;
    height: 306px;
    border-radius: 6px;
}
 just change the height to your desire

keep in mind that doing this you will also have to edit the nav bullets so they wont stay inside the slider and set them below for better view:

on same file around line 82:
#slider div.navBulletsWrapper {
    top: 328px;
    text-align: center;
    background: none;
    font-size: 0;
    position: relative;
    z-index: 5;
}

change the  top:328px; to be a bit higher depending how higher you will set the slider.
for the plugin i dont know , i dont test the plugins on themes lool, would take like 1 year to try them all Smile

most sure is js conflicting with tabbed profile
but will test it and if i find solution ill post here Wink

for music plugin works good for me
at least the youtube( didnt test others)
for chatbox plugin i suggest you to use the DVZ Shoutbox 2.2.1 
works very good

if you need help doing this just buzz me and ill have a look
cheers
subzR

Thanks for the help, I found the problem why those plugins didnt work for me was the web host, I was trying them on a test host first and didnt work, but when I tried the them on the real host where I have my forum, it worked perfect

About slider images, I tried changing that line you said but nothing happened, I tried making that 306px, taller and shorter but it remained as 306px

Also I'm having problem with the tooltip, it goes off screen, can you help me fix that?

Thanks alot!
well
can you send a link and a temp admin account with themes/templates permissions and also the exact size you would like and ill set it for you (easyer to do then to explain)

about the tooltips
believe it should be some js conflicting with it of some plugin you might have installed
pls unistall 1 by one and test it to see wich one is it
How do I remove or edit this... Thank you

[Image: qKLtITk.png]
(2015-11-10, 06:12 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]well
can you send a link and a temp admin account  with themes/templates permissions and also the exact size you would like and ill set it for you (easyer to do then to explain)

about the tooltips
believe it should be some js conflicting with it of some plugin you might have installed
pls unistall 1 by one and test it to see wich one is it

I sent you a PM with the account details and my forum link

Thanks again!
already replyed Wink

(2015-11-13, 06:17 AM)STRICTLY GATOR Wrote: [ -> ]How do I remove or edit this... Thank you

[Image: qKLtITk.png]

hi
to edit/remove that text example just got in your templates:
header>header_welcomeblock_member

at end of the template you will see it there
Hey, this theme is just amazing. Good job on creating it Big Grin
I just need you to help out how to fix something: the latest threads in the index page shows but it doesn't show the latest threads. It just appears the title. I have been trying to put it working but I was unsuccessfull.
Can you help me please?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9