MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Simple Clan Invite/Tag System?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anyone out there would want to help make a simple clan tag / invite system that worked similar to the buddy list that exists in MyBB. I took some screenshots to illustrate how I'd like it to work.

Basically you'd invite/remove people via the UserCP like you would buddies, the only difference is you could make other members Clan Mod so they could access the same list and remove/add people if needed.

You'd also be able to access the buddy list on the main menu bar where Login/Register are next to the "Buddy List" link.

The clan tags would show next to their name like in the screenshot, but hopefully the brackets can be the same color as their name instead of black.

If anyone is interested in helping me with this let me know, maybe we can work something out.

In advanced, thanks.
Ok, I can try to create this plugin
I wouldn't even try to create a plugin.. just edit the language file for each.. change "My Buddy List" to "Clan" and so forth.
(2015-08-28, 11:00 PM)sparkks Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't even try to create a plugin.. just edit the language file for each.. change "My Buddy List" to "Clan" and so forth.

Where are all of those files located?
Forum Root > inc > languages > *your language*

It's somewhere in there. Try your best to find it yourself. It's quite easy. If you honestly can't find it, I'll try my best to help.