MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ajax / Cool Registration for MyBB *UPDATED*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Wonderful,

thanks Dragonfever.
Thanks Wink
Here is Turkish, Spanish, German and French translations of modification.

Only thing you must do is replacing your register.js with following one you want.

Turkish:
[attachment=5778]

Spanish:
[attachment=5779]

German:
[attachment=5780]

French:
[attachment=5781]
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'thinkwii'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/thinkwii/public_html/inc/plugins/ajax_cr.php on line 34

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/thinkwii/public_html/inc/plugins/ajax_cr.php on line 34

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/thinkwii/public_html/inc/plugins/ajax_cr.php on line 35
cadert Is Available

I'm getting this error and the username that i type in changes to

<br />

[Image: error.jpg]
Just wanted to point out that AJAX validation for registration has already been in 1.4 Smile
Tikitiki Wrote:Just wanted to point out that AJAX validation for registration has already been in 1.4 Smile

Good to hear... Toungue
I'm still having one little problem though:

This is the procedure to let it occur:

- Set the minimum password length to 6
- Type in 2 the same passwords of 4 signs.

-> the ajax modification will say that the passwords are not long enough, and that they aren't identical, but they are!

Grtz
Excellent thanks for the good work.
I tried to register with the username of Admin and it said it's available. Whereas, I am already registered with the name of Admin.
Carey Wrote:
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'thinkwii'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/thinkwii/public_html/inc/plugins/ajax_cr.php on line 34

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/thinkwii/public_html/inc/plugins/ajax_cr.php on line 34

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/thinkwii/public_html/inc/plugins/ajax_cr.php on line 35
cadert Is Available

I'm getting this error and the username that i type in changes to

<br />

[Image: error.jpg]

I am getting the same error.Please help this is a cool plugin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11