MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to Register
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, yesterday after I installed some plugins, players could no longer register. When they tried to register they would get this error: 

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:1054 - Unknown column 'editable' in 'where clause'

Query:SELECT * FROM mybb_profilefields WHERE editable=1 ORDER BY disporder

I tried to fix it by removing all the plugins, but I still kept getting this error. My myBB installation is 1.8.5 and the site is zenithcommunity.com
what you mean by removing all plugins.. did you use "Disable all plugins" settings or manually uninstalled the plugins... i believe the actual column name is "editableby" but here it looks for a wrong column name as "editable"... can you list the plugins you have installed...
Okay I deactivated the plugins, then uninstalled them. Then I manually went through all the files and deleted the plugin files. Now I have these plugins on the forum: DVZ Random Avatars, DVZ Shoutbox and Servers Board. There are no other plugins. Also after a while I tried to disable all the plugins in general configuration, but I still go the error.
Hello? I really require this fixed as soon as possible! Please can anyone help?
The issue looks to be in the profile fields on registration. Try going to ACP

Home » Custom Profile Fields

Then in the customfields for registration set all to No. If that fixes the issue short term its a start, then we can look at getting things the way you want them Smile
(2015-08-31, 09:46 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]The issue looks to be in the profile fields on registration. Try going to ACP

Home » Custom Profile Fields

Then in the customfields for registration set all to No. If that fixes the issue short term its a start, then we can look at getting things the way you want them Smile

They are already all set to no.
I looked in file verification; member.php is changed. Please upload a new copy of member.php from the mybb 1.8.5 download package.
(2015-08-31, 10:01 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I looked in file verification; member.php is changed. Please upload a new copy of member.php from the mybb 1.8.5 download package.

Thanks a lot, will reupload member.php and see if it works ! Damn removed all my plugins for something this simple :3
Ok, let me know if that fixes it Smile
Well Leefish, I reuploaded member.php but still not working!
Pages: 1 2