MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No Post ID Specified
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi everyone,
At my forum http://www.irishtechtalk.com/BBboard ; i get an error saying 'No Post ID Specified' when i try to do any MOD things with my threads eg moving threads.

Anyone be able to help out? Is this a problem with all forums or just mine?

Thanks,
Dave
Can you describe the exact procedure you're using that produces this problem?

(The reason I ask is because there are three different ways you can move a thread, so please clarify for us. Thanks)
Hi mate,

Well what i do is i highlight the box beside the thread i wish to do an action with. I go to the bottom of the page to MOD controls and i chose an option. Then i click GO.

Thanks,
Dave
Dave, can you make sure your 'checking' the box (not highlighing) when you do so. Also try ctrl + R to refresh the page.
ikitikiT Wrote:Dave, can you make sure your 'checking' the box (not highlighing) when you do so. Also try ctrl + R to refresh the page.

Yes mate, done what you have asked without succession; still not working.. Sad

BTW, i love the software, not once have i had a Spambot attack like i did with PHPBB and Vbulletin.

Dave
Can you press 'Clear' next to 'Go' and try again?
hi mate it still didnt work. any more ideas?

Thanks for your time,
Dave
Yeh, is ZoneAlarm or a firewall blocking certain cookies for the site?

Edit: Also, do you have javascript enabled? Are there any javascript errors on the page?
no, no firewall. javascript is enabled... Sad
Does this happen on other peoples site? Did you modify any templates or code?
Pages: 1 2 3 4