MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [SOLVED] Not able to register
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, for some reason I can register anymore. This is the error that I get. Please help, ASAP!

EDIT: My website: www.prankcalling.org/

Quote:MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1364 - Field 'thx' doesn't have a default valueQuery:INSERT INTO mybb_users (username,password,salt,loginkey,email,postnum,threadnum,avatar,avatartype,usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,usertitle,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,website,icq,aim,yahoo,skype,google,birthday,signature,allownotices,hideemail,subscriptionmethod,receivepms,receivefrombuddy,pmnotice,pmnotify,showimages,showvideos,showsigs,showavatars,showquickreply,showredirect,tpp,ppp,invisible,style,timezone,dstcorrection,threadmode,daysprune,dateformat,timeformat,regip,language,showcodebuttons,sourceeditor,buddyrequestspm,buddyrequestsauto,away,awaydate,returndate,awayreason,notepad,referrer,referrals,buddylist,ignorelist,pmfolders,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,coppauser,classicpostbit,usernotes) VALUES ('Testing','d5706fb2cf8aae0158e028e9aff57ff2','yJSTiT3H','0o2auz4ZUPO8otii2La3GsBBPuYWwYaQSdn6oKzwY34vORN8gK','[email protected]',0,0,'','',5,'',0,'',1442233725,1442233725,1442233725,'',0,'','','','','','',1,0,0,1,0,1,0,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,'0',2,'linear',0,'','',X'b93ebca9','',1,0,1,0,0,0,0,'','',1,0,'','','',0,0,0,0,0,0,0,'')
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.
deactivate & uninstall thanks plugin and then check if registration process works fine
(2015-09-14, 08:40 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]deactivate & uninstall thanks plugin and then check if registration process works fine

I've deactivated it but I am going to contact my host and ask if he can uninstall it. Why does this happen and won't be able to use the Thanks plugin?
which thanks plugin you are using ? can you give its link .. see also this reply
(2015-09-14, 09:07 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which thanks plugin you are using ? can you give its link .. see also this reply

It is just called "Thanks" with a red flower besides it.

Bump...

Bumping! Please help, every suggestion is needed! Thanks.

(2015-09-14, 09:07 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which thanks plugin you are using ? can you give its link .. see also this reply

That post fixed it for me, thanks.