MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New forum missing in forum permissions list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I added a new forum and hit the Save forum button. Later I go back into the forum, hit the Permission tab, and the new forum does not appear in the list which shows all the forums with their respective permissions. Currently there are 7 forums including all sub forums. 
Any idea what might be wrong? Is there a way to troubleshoot this problem?
do you see the forum in the "Forums and Posts" page on ACP... where you get the permissions tab... by default the permissions tab will be available only if you open the concerned forum... Huh
Yes in the ACP page I click on Home->Forum Management and I can see the TestForum I added.
Then I click on TestForum and I am in the View Forum tab which has 3 sub tabs: Sub Forums, Permissions, Moderators
Then I click on Permissions and I see the tabs: Group, Overview: Allowed Actions, Overview: Disallowed Actions, Controls. In the Group column I am able to see Guests (inherited), Registered (inherited), etc...along with the existing forums BUT NOT the new TestForum!