MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: p0iz's Blog System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought i would give you all the heads up on poisons new blog system he has created!, its great and poison is really taking hold of the myBB modification with his superb modifcations.

Check out the site : http://roflnub.com/blog.php

I hope he will be releasing this modification for others to use soon! Smile
I'm sorry if i sound all n00bish and stuff, but whats the difference between a blog and a forum? Like you can make a special forum, that alllows only you to post in it, and for others to reply to.... :\

Im not "in" with the blog thing, i just don't really get it....

*wonders off...*
Well, I call my blog my online journal. Many people don't care for this description, including Chris. Toungue And just recently a preliminary ruling was made that bloggers don't hold the rights of journalists. Anyways, you have to have an open mind and check out some blogs if you really want to understand... or you can just join the blog haters.
Aaron Wrote:I hope he will be releasing this modification for others to use soon! Smile

is this script going to be realised becuase i would like a script like this for my forum? im making a rock music site but with EVERYTHING a normal site would have but as a forum, Smile

hope its out there sumwere..

this topic is ridiculosly old...so i doubt it.
dam, is there anything for mybb thats like this?
icester Wrote:dam, is there anything for mybb thats like this?
Nope. Not currently. Massacre said he was going to release a journal/blog system for myBB, but he hasn't and it doesn't look like he will since the one on his site isn't even complete. Sad

Again, the inability to pull talent into the modding community being shown is very frustrating.
Quote:Again, the inability to pull talent into the modding community being shown is very frustrating.

As a modder myself I resent that.
decswxaqz Wrote:As a modder myself I resent that.
Don't take it out of context and catch a hissy fit off of your own conclusions.

I've said it many times before, the current folks do a very good job, but the strength is in the numbers and the numbers aren't here.

I agree with IMPAQ 100% in regards to the strength in numbers comment. This community here is not thriving. I also notice sometimes peoples posts go not answered. Busy communities usually have someone available to help all the time just due to the amount of people using it. Busy communities also produce coders from what I have noticed. I have mentioned the blog mod twice and nothing, I quit on that one. Sad
Pages: 1 2