MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: arghhh database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I seen the upgraded part to the new 1.2.4, so i made the upgrade, i then realised i couldnt log in- however all my categories and things were still there, so i reinstalled the the new 1.2.4 fom scratch i knew id lose my database as i oculdnt log into make a more recent backup so it now dates back to january Sad - however it wont let me upload it saying:
#1050 - Table 'mybb_adminlog' already exists

can anyone help please
uhhhh.... 1.2.4 was 2 simple code changes that didn't affect anything? You decided to reinstall? >.< It would have been much easier for us to help you with the problem you were having except for the problem your having now.

In order to restore the backup delete all the tables and re import than run the upgrade script from the version of your database backup.
i figured i would try to reinstall it and reinstall the database and save asking people for help however it backfired.

Ive tried what you said and now its saying on mysql error 1054 on my site www.gaming-forums.org/forums
I don't see any errors.
Nor do I
it says:
MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'b.olddisplaygroup' in 'field list'
Query: SELECT u.*, f.*, b.dateline AS bandate, b.lifted AS banlifted, b.oldgroup AS banoldgroup, b.olddisplaygroup as banolddisplaygroup, b.oldadditionalgroups as banoldadditionalgroups FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_userfields f ON (f.ufid=u.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_banned b ON (b.uid=u.uid) WHERE u.uid='1'

on that link ive posted
It looks clean to me too Tony...

Clear your cache and cookies.. Wink

See if it makes a difference. Smile
And if you've seen that error you may not have ran the upgrade script.
ive cleared the cache it looked fine however i then tried to log in and the same error appeared
Clear the cache and make SURE that you delete cookies also... Smile
Pages: 1 2 3