MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Would you go out on a date with celebrity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Somebody from television, movies or maybe even a singer. I know these people are usually different from what they appear on the screen or in media, but still I always wanted to go out on the date with the likes of Bruce Willis, etc. There are a few guys I would love to go out with from the soaps that I watch on CBS.

So would you go out on a date with celebrity? If yes, who?
Who wouldn't?
Yeah! Who wouldn't? LOL...If I got to choose, it would be either Tom Welling (Smallville) or Orlando Bloom...though I doubt we'd have anything to talk about. I'd probably just sit there and stare at him all night! Wink
judel Wrote:Yeah! Who wouldn't? LOL...If I got to choose, it would be either Tom Welling (Smallville) or Orlando Bloom...though I doubt we'd have anything to talk about. I'd probably just sit there and stare at him all night! Wink

lmao
I'm already in a relationship so technically I can't...but I would if I had the choice.

I'd go with Keira Knightley...Toungue

-Jennie if you are reading this I don't mean any of the above...xxx Adi
DrPoodle Wrote:I'm already in a relationship so technically I can't...but I would if I had the choice.

I'd go with Keira Knightley...Toungue

-Jennie if you are reading this I don't mean any of the above...xxx Adi

Looooooool who is Jennie Big Grin I think it's someone you scare if she read that Toungue
Hey! I'm married and I'd still go out with a celebrity given the chance! Wink Doesn't mean anything would happen! I'm loyal! Big Grin
I would love to go on a date with Robbie Williams (it would only be one as he can't commit) but he'd be fun. He or Bruce Willis. (I'm older than most of you on here by the way, in case you're wondering at the odd choices)! I just stumbled upon this site and thought I would add my two cents.
jenlovetv Wrote:Somebody from television, movies or maybe even a singer. I know these people are usually different from what they appear on the screen or in media, but still I always wanted to go out on the date with the likes of Bruce Willis, etc. There are a few guys I would love to go out with from the soaps that I watch on CBS.

So would you go out on a date with celebrity? If yes, who?

I don’t know about Bruce Willis, but you can have Brad & Katie from “As The World Turns” come to your house with a $5K check and do a chore for you.

CBS is running this contest at http://www.oakdalenow.com
Your least favorite chore? Gasp! How on earth did they get those two to agree to that? LMAO! NO way would I do someone else's least favorite chore!
Pages: 1 2