MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Board Spacing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a way where i can give a board spacing like the "Table Spacing"?

Eg. Like giving space between "Code Modifications" a "Templates, Theme Sets and Graphics" about 1px or 2px.
It's called padding..

Check the theme style you want to change and increase the padding in the various template sets..... one at a time and check the results each time you change something, until you get what you're after.

There aren't many of them. Wink

The other is the table width. In MyBB themes the default it's set to 95%, try changing that to 80% etc, to see if that's what you are trying to achieve. Smile
"Lopalong" I wanted to give some "gaps" between the board Smile not looking for padding.
You will have to edit the forumbit_depth2_forum template.
DragonLord Wrote:"Lopalong" I wanted to give some "gaps" between the board Smile not looking for padding.

Sorry,

I misread the question. Sad
@It is ok "Lopalong" Toungue

@DrPoodle do you know which code do i have to enter to make the gaps and where do i have to put in forumbit_depth2_forum?
bump...

just want to have some gap, what is the code i have to add?
bump....
There's a class in Additional Css

hr {
	background-color: #000000;
	color: #000000;
	height: 1px;
	border: 0px;
}

You could copy that and make .hr2 or .split... (it doesn't matter what you call it so long as there are not two identical anchors in the .css) and give it 2px. You would maybe also need to create a table and td class=hr2 depending on where it is in the html code, and possibly have to add some body to it..

Btw; Are you aware that it will split all of the subtables. ?

I may just have a look at it... Wink
Here you go DL... Wink

ACP / Templates:

forumbit_depth2_forum

Find:

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>
</tr>

After Add:

<tr>
<td colspan="100%" class="bodyline" height="2px" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" border="0"></span></td>
</tr>

Save......

Open Theme: Additional CSS

Find:

.autocomplete {
	text-align: left;
}

After Add:

.bodyline	{
	background-color: #FFFFFF;
	border: 0px outset #81A2C4;
}

That should be spot-on for what you want... But feel free to adjust it. The colours are for the default MyBB theme, You may need to adjust them.. Wink

And about 238 Forum Credits will cover the bill..... Lol! Toungue
Pages: 1 2