MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Loving MyBB!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I love MyBB, its very good, the forum features, the quick (mini) portal! The posting features I love are the easy to pick Smiles, as phpBB adds space between each smiley, which is hard to use. MyBB has a nice editing feature w/ AJAX, font and size and text color. Big Grin

Good luck and Kudos to the developers and staff! MyBB is way better then any forum.
+1, I love Mybb too, It's a young competitor yet the other forum scripts' next major versions don't compare to it!

Kudos to the developers, You have done a great job!

BTW, I really like your forum Shaythong. Smile
+2 I love mybb2. I agree that there young but they got the features the users love

Nice forum too

Wait this sounds like what Mamoun said... tsk
Thanks very much for your forum feedback about my forum. Smile

Yep, I like the features..

I tried many forums, CMS, software and everything for my site! I made great use of MyBB for sure!
Even if you search Google, you'll get 6,200 for Shaythong (me).
I mean... MyBB is very secure.. up to date with vulnerabilities and bugs. It has all or lots of admin features as well as nice features for the members (top that) Big Grin. A big helpful community as well for the Chat room. Smile

I'd like to say great work to the developers and staff! Smile

He he..
Thanks for your kind comments Smile
Yea, and they are still going to grow. I have a feeling by the end of the year it will be almost as good as VB or IPB to show that they can be just as good as a paid MB.
Yep, I hope they'll grow, which They'll do for sure. Smile
Yea, what makes me anxious to see what direction and what goes on. It would be great if it stays free and gets better than both combined.
I'm glad you like it Smile
LOL HE"S ON PHPBB3 NOW LOL SAD..
Pages: 1 2 3