MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySupport for MyBB 1.8?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Haven't used this plugin in a while. What was the issues with this plugin? If someone can kindly list the issues I may have a go at updating it Wink
Aside from what's mentioned in this thread, maybe this is a good list: https://github.com/MattRogowski/MySupport/issues
One more issue:
Bots/logged out users can mark best answer or solved in orphaned threads (therads by deleted users where uid=0) when users can mark solved.
(workaround: let all threads by uid=0 be "owned" by another uid of a deleted user; it still shows "anonymous" but guests cannot change the thread status)
I have some time off work soon and with any luck I'll finally be in a position to start doing something with this again Smile
(2018-08-03, 10:09 AM)linguist Wrote: [ -> ]One more issue:
Bots/logged out users can mark best answer or solved in orphaned threads (therads by deleted users where uid=0) when users can mark solved.

Plus: Users can mark their own threads (and logged out users can mark threads by uid=0) as "not a support thread" - that should be a thing only moderators can set, but there seems not to be a separate permission setting for this
* boink *
Another bug: Moving a Thread (move w/ redirect) marks the moved thread as "not a support thread" and the move trace in the original forum as unsolved support thread. Should be the other way round.
(2018-08-17, 11:16 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I have some time off work soon and with any luck I'll finally be in a position to start doing something with this again Smile

? Any chance that might still happen?
Hi, I will be pushing massive updates to the script so this is your chance to suggest.

Not everything will be added but I will consider every suggestion fairly. I will be reading this thread as well in case you don't what to repeat a suggestion.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5