MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.2 Theming Contest - VOTE for your favourite theme!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
this is my theme : www.clickrast.com & www.farsibb.com
For any themers who forgot to upload their final theme, please do so at www.mybbfans.com/community/contest-4.html
Has the contest already been closed or are entries still allowed?
Unfortunately it's closed. We're in the process of judging the themes/
Good luck to those who submitted themes! Big Grin I'm looking forward to the results!
Best of luck to all involved Smile
Any idea when this contest is finaly going to end? Sad
This competition has gone on much longer than anyone anticipated, whats happened? I can understand that the judges have other commitments, holidays etc, but surely the comeptition creators should set an end date that would suit the judges?

Members will start to lose faith in MyBB if this isnt ended soon. A lot of people put hard work into their themes to finish them for the deadline, only to be told they now have to wait longer for the results...whats happened?!
What's up with this?
DennisTT Wrote:Posted Saturday, 18th August 2007 07:29 AM

Unfortunately it's closed. We're in the process of judging the themes/

2 months is a hell of a long time to judge so few entries. I can only assume that the judges deem nothing is acceptable or worthy of the prizes. Toungue

MyBB has a poor record of finalising competitions - Maybe they shouldn't run them. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5