MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.2 Theming Contest - VOTE for your favourite theme!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Apparently I must have said something negative about MyBB. Sad

tikitiki Wrote:Again, it was not a MyBB Group contest.

No one said it was Toungue

tikitiki Wrote:How long would you like the releases to be delayed?

Long enough for them to come without bugs. Toungue
Quote:Again, it was not a MyBB Group contest.

But it looked like one. The offical announcement in this board and of course the jury are also the admins here. I would call it half-offical Wink

Maybe it would be the best, if this contest would be offical...
I wouldn't call it "half official" Patrick,

The "conditions of entry" blog would not leave anyone to think other that it was endorsed by MyBB, as it was so orientated toward MyBB and who would retain ownership of the theme after it was decided etc. etc. ?? That's why I didn't enter one. Toungue

Dennis is only one judge... Have the other judges cast "their" votes yet ??

My "Anti-MyBB" site [WIP] until I recheck them all http://forum-styles.com/mybb-demos/ Toungue
Where can I find tutorial about creating mybb themes?
We're in the final stretch of the contest! The winners will be announced on December 5th 2007, but as we mentioned on the contest information, the community gets a say in which theme wins. Please vote (as soon as possible within the next two days) for your favourite theme here: http://www.mybbfans.com/community/showth...hp?tid=229

Again I'm sorry for dragging on this contest for so long, as Chris mentioned, I've (and the other judges) have been extremely busy, but we are almost there Smile

Thank you for all your patience.
I wouldn't worry Dennis, the general community of us know how busy you devs and support guys are so there is no need to be sorry, from the way I see things. Can't wait to see who wins Big Grin. Just got done voting.
Glad to hear the contest is going up for voting. Big Grin I have placed my vote, and I can't wait to see the outcome!

Don't worry Dennis! I know what it is like to be busy and have stuff to do, LOL. Big Grin
long?
I been so busy working on trying to get my site back, hadnt had time to vote?
funny how advertising works.
by the time the ads come out an done notices them they expire, Big Grin

id like to see a public poll as a vote here on the ones that were involved and see the votes
but since its been decided,
and was not official,
then it doesnt matter!
as long as the 200 bucks is official Toungue
it was a cool idea though!
What about the 2nd, 3th, 4th and 5th prize?
Even now there's a winner, I still feel ripped off tbh...
I done the second one Big Grin

Gratz to Bras for the first place!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5