MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forum cut off at ends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ok put that back but i cant see anything cut off tbh?

will re add that css later but makes site wider than it is now, the theme did work on mobile ect till i made it as wide as it is n screwed it up.

never changed anything else? or will changing that screw other things up?
This theme is not designed for mobile or to be responsive. You definitely have settings which are way out causing that distortion.
do you think this theme is worth keeping then? as i will not be able to fix what is wrong with it, not sure even where to start tbh.

thanks for the help btw Wink
If you like the theme, then you can keep it, it just needs some work to make it responsive. If it helps there are people here offering to do that, for a fee of course  Smile
what sort of price they want to fix it ?as we have had offers to buy the site but id rather keep it but bit of a pita when we cant fix this stuff ourself.

the other admin i run the site with just thinks i have to copy n paste code n thats it lol he not got a clue imo
best to make an inquiry in the request for services forum and let people quote you. You should be able to get an idea of the capable ones from their profiles here.
ok m8 will do but need to speak to other half first n see what spare cash we got atm just he in hospital atm so i got to do the lot atm.

n just had email from ad sense saying we cant post there adds ffs lol
post help,  This user has been denied support.

wtf  Huh
Pages: 1 2 3