MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TinyMCE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone Wink

Do you know TinyMCE ?

Quote:TinyMCE is a platform independent web based Javascript HTML WYSIWYG editor control released as Open Source under LGPL by Moxiecode Systems AB. It has the ability to convert HTML TEXTAREA fields or other HTML elements to editor instances. TinyMCE is very easy to integrate into other CMS systems.
I tried it...

[attachment=650]

It seems well Big Grin

[Image: powered_by_tinymce_v2.png]
TinyMCE would be a good idea, although it may be upto Chris. But there is a modification underway ithink like this. But yeah TinyMCE (simple) would be good to change the textareas into a fully functional WYSISWYG Editor. But I prefer how MyBB is at the moment.
Doesn't it already do some of the things? (In advanced mode)
decswxaqz, yes but instead of the prompt you get, this will give you a preview of what your post will look like before its posted. But this would be good as a MOD. But as I say its upto Chris or musicalmidget to implement TinyMCE into MyBB.

TinyMCE is free and the developers say you can use TinyMCE into any CMS even MyBB is a bulletinboard lol!

I'm going to see what MyBB will be like with TinyMCEon my test server.