MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Calling Coders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Zalaki Wrote:Why do I need permission if I have the damn design? I bought it from him genius.. im not stupid enough to steal a design.. You can even contact him we did business on the layout yesterday so please dont just assume anything
Easy there, friend. He was just saying that because you never stated before that you bought it.

Zalaki Wrote:I am sorry but I dont use those theme, nothing that I like there, I am very picky when it comes to MyBB themes so I wont use any simple ones, most of my sites I either custom design or have custom design so sorry.
No problem. I like my themes fairly simple. Smile
Well you can PM me if you would like..., though you may not enjoy my terms.., I always require 50% down payment as a retainer for my services wired to me via western union and 50% upon completion. Upon completion I will send you a copy of all files on a cd-rom via overnight mail as wel as send you files via the net if requested. I also always request at least 14 days work time before delivery of completed product due to the fact that I also have a day job.., lol..., I either go by hourly rate or job rate..., for this theme I would quote between $150 and $200 usd to retain my services and make this work for MyBB.
OFFER RETRACTED
Good luck..., 48 hours is a good turn-round though leaves not much time to squash any possible bugs.., my bid still stands as is firm as I also believe that one must never rush creativity.., as well I am in no way willing to feed into a silly "bidding war". I suggest maybe you should go with Labrocca since the quote is cheaper and turn around is faster. Good luck Cool
I had a play with it to see what it would come up like..

Wouldn't look too bad when it's finished..

No I'm not in the bid... Wink
hm.. I asked for you to do it for me.. not without my permission because this isnt going to be a free theme.. and that right there should not be aloud.. I really would like to know why you did that because.. im not going to say it but more as have you PM me. That is now using without permission.

I know your just trying to help but please.. it scares me because now how do I know you wont rip my design.. I also see that your already doing it.. so contact me i guess.. just i hope your not gonna say like $200.. bcus then what am I to do..ya I should have watermarked it but I barely had recieved the PSD so I used the image link from the Image I saw from where I bought it..

oh and ya.. well.. I was just looking because my normal guy wasnt able to get it done till tuesday or wendsday so I didnt want to wait 3 days.. (he normally charges $40 for coding into MyBB and $35 for design)..
Quote:how do I know you wont rip my design..

Your graphics have been deleted... And if you are so naive to think that I used your graphics to make the code, it was vice-versa.

I only slotted your graphics in there for a look. And this is something I'm still cooking. Toungue
I know its just I was scared because I paid good money for the design so I dont want it to be taken from me that quickly Sad lol...

and thanks for get rid of the images used and ect. Smile

Ya.. I sorta updated my post above aftre you posted Smile.. so everyone ya. thats why i was in need of a coder.. my guy cant do it for another 1-2 days.. then 2 day turnaround..

So i needed it a bit sooner
Zalaki..first you get on a guy for making sure you aren't ripping the theme..then you get on some guys case for trying to help you.

I retract my offer to you. I won't work with someone at your maturity level now or in the future.

Goodluck.
Zalaki Wrote:hm.. I asked for you to do it for me.. not without my permission because this isnt going to be a free theme.. and that right there should not be aloud.. I really would like to know why you did that because.. im not going to say it but more as have you PM me. That is now using without permission.

No-one has to ask permission to try something for a look... I was just curious as the block wrappers in your PSD are very much the same.

Quote:I know your just trying to help but please.. it scares me because now how do I know you wont rip my design.. I also see that your already doing it.. so contact me i guess.. just i hope your not gonna say like $200.. bcus then what am I to do..ya I should have watermarked it but I barely had recieved the PSD so I used the image link from the Image I saw from where I bought it..

I'm not going to do it for you... I prefer to make free themes.. It lessens the complaints. Wink

Quote:oh and ya.. well.. I was just looking because my normal guy wasnt able to get it done till tuesday or wendsday so I didnt want to wait 3 days.. (he normally charges $40 for coding into MyBB and $35 for design)..

$40 bucks I wouldn't get out of bed for. Smile

The Cool-Vista theme will be presented at my theme forum sometime today along with all of the other "Plain" themes that I don't make. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3