MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Calling Coders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
labrocca Wrote:Zalaki..first you get on a guy for making sure you aren't ripping the theme..then you get on some guys case for trying to help you.

I retract my offer to you. I won't work with someone at your maturity level now or in the future.

Goodluck.

ok thats fine labrocca. No harm done.

Lopalong Wrote:
Zalaki Wrote:hm.. I asked for you to do it for me.. not without my permission because this isnt going to be a free theme.. and that right there should not be aloud.. I really would like to know why you did that because.. im not going to say it but more as have you PM me. That is now using without permission.

No-one has to ask permission to try something for a look... I was just curious as the block wrappers in your PSD are very much the same.

Quote:I know your just trying to help but please.. it scares me because now how do I know you wont rip my design.. I also see that your already doing it.. so contact me i guess.. just i hope your not gonna say like $200.. bcus then what am I to do..ya I should have watermarked it but I barely had recieved the PSD so I used the image link from the Image I saw from where I bought it..

I'm not going to do it for you... I prefer to make free themes.. It lessens the complaints. Wink

Quote:oh and ya.. well.. I was just looking because my normal guy wasnt able to get it done till tuesday or wendsday so I didnt want to wait 3 days.. (he normally charges $40 for coding into MyBB and $35 for design)..

$40 bucks I wouldn't get out of bed for. Smile

The Cool-Vista theme will be presented at my theme forum sometime today along with all of the other "Plain" themes that I don't make. Toungue

lol.. alright well hope to see some more free themes from you as MyBB is getting tons and your helping out tons.. so congrats to that.. (i gave out 2 themes before haha)

alright guys.. I guess I shall wait for my regular guy then, thanks for all the help, and sorry for the pain.

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3