MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Admin Post Edit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alright, I suppose I get what the issue may be.

If the post, by any reason, already has an "edited by" UID assigned to it, this plugin will not remove it.

So, if your moderator forgot to click the option one time, it will always displays.
correctly. If once edited then remains the name. This is the error ... which one can not change then. The edited of completely delete, this would also be a very good option in the plugin.
I will take your suggestion into consideration, thanks.
https://github.com/Sama34/OUGC-Admin-Post-Edit/issues/2
okay, thank you very much.
Hi, I have updated the plugin for MyBB 1.8.19, please check the official site for feature and update details.
Hi Omar G

I have installed + activated the updated plugin, but I do not see the extra edit options. I'm using 1819, plugin library 13, and chrome. I have hard-refreshed my page. Other plugins are all working. 

Ideas?

Thank you for this very useful plugin!
Alia
@Alia, you need to make sure {$ougc_adminpostedit} is placed within your editpost template (the plugin places it after {$pollbox} during activation). You might also want to check the plugin settings.
Thank you for the quick response. {$ougc_adminpostedit} is there.

Where would I find the plugin settings? I haven't seen them on the settings page or anywhere.

Thank you!
Settings are added during activation (to refresh just deactivate and activate back), the setting group is named "OUGC Admin Post Edit".
(2019-02-06, 04:51 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Settings are added during activation (to refresh just deactivate and activate back), the setting group is named "OUGC Admin Post Edit".

Hm. I tried deactivating and reactivating, then uninstalling and reinstalling, but no settings opportunity arose. 

So then I simply re-uploaded the whole deal and reinstalled it. 
I got it! Now I can edit all the things. The settings showed up too, but they only affect the groups who can use the plugin.

But I am confused by the time thing. How does 1549369023  relate to Feb 5 2019?

Thank you!
Pages: 1 2 3