MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Admin Post Edit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2019-02-06, 01:28 PM)Alia Wrote: [ -> ]The settings showed up too, but they only affect the groups who can use the plugin.

Yep, that is the only setting added. The plugin checks for the user to be a moderator inside the forum too, so users who moderate only certain forums will only be able to use the tool inside these forums. The setting was added pretty much to allow only administrators use the tool at all.

(2019-02-06, 01:28 PM)Alia Wrote: [ -> ]But I am confused by the time thing. How does 1549369023  relate to Feb 5 2019?

It is a UNIX time stamp. You can use online tools to figure out that:
https://www.unixtimestamp.com/index.php

If MyBB ever adds some date jQuery picker and this plugin gets updated I will think about making it more UI friendly.
Please note that changing dates could bring unexpected issues. Do it with caution.
Thank you, Omar G, that helps!

Quote:Please note that changing dates could bring unexpected issues. Do it with caution.

Ha, I already found that changing the first post of a thread just pushes that post to the bottom of the thread  Big Grin Angel 

fyi that website is down but this one works https://www.epochconverter.com/ 
(looks like the same folks, just a new url)

Much appreciated!
(2019-02-07, 05:01 PM)Alia Wrote: [ -> ]Ha, I already found that changing the first post of a thread just pushes that post to the bottom of the thread  Big Grin Angel 

Exactly the issue I was thinking about while writing my warning Toungue
Lol at least there wont be too many more surprises. Thank you for your generous help!
Hi omar, when I used this, it pushed the user's thread to be the last thread in it's category, but it should have been the first thread in the category, how do I fix that?

(2019-02-18, 01:24 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi omar, when I used this, it pushed the user's thread to be the last thread in it's category, but it should have been the first thread in the category, how do I fix that?

I fixed this through myphpadmin, I simply added the unix time stamp to "dateline" that was set to 0, by the way, great plugin and thanks for its development.
Hi, I have released an update for this.

Moderators will now be able to set a guest as post author by checking a checkbox.
@Omar

Thanks!! I found this plugin VERY useful.  Would love to see further development as it warrants.
I will be updating most of my plugin later this year for PHP 8.2+. If you have specific features you are welcome to suggest them and I shall at least consider them later on, thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3