MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb 1.8 memebers IP Log History plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-7000.html

i was trying to mod this by changing compatibility but after activation there is no ip log shown at user panel.

what is the code it to make it working for 1.8 ?

i want to mod this working and attach here so other can use it aswell
The one you linked is for MyBB 1.6 versions. To make it work with 1.8, you'll have to rewrite pretty much the whole log function and change its hooks.

I made a plugin like this which logs IP, City, Country, ISP (even shows country flag) upon registration and every login, stored in DB.
(2016-02-04, 09:24 AM)Sazze Wrote: [ -> ]The one you linked is for MyBB 1.6 versions. To make it work with 1.8, you'll have to rewrite pretty much the whole log function and change its hooks.

I made a plugin like this which logs IP, City, Country, ISP (even shows country flag) upon registration and every login, stored in DB.

share here or pm me. It will be helpful
You're practically going to have to rewrite the entire plugin.
(2016-02-04, 10:12 AM)Paradigm Wrote: [ -> ]You're practically going to have to rewrite the entire plugin.

someone rewrite and post here so many others can benefit
(2016-02-04, 10:14 AM)boson Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-04, 10:12 AM)Paradigm Wrote: [ -> ]You're practically going to have to rewrite the entire plugin.

It's quite a big job. Learn PHP and take the plugin as a project/task.
(2016-02-04, 10:16 AM)Paradigm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-04, 10:14 AM)boson Wrote: [ -> ]

It's quite a big job. Learn PHP and take the plugin as a project/task.
sorry but i am not interested and not a plugin developer.

i am sure many using modified one but dont want to share. lets hope someone will post

any developer modded this ?
any developer modded this ?
please some one mod and post please i beg
Actually i need this too, as my above friend asked!
Pages: 1 2