MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to add thread sections?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry for too quick postings but I am a newbie in Mybb. 

So I want to know how to add sections in a thread. By sections I mean that if someone clicks on any item [image or text] it will send the user to the specified section of the thread itself.
Refer to this: http://www.echoecho.com/htmllinks08.htm
you can try using this method (with suggested plugin there)
(2016-03-09, 02:57 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can try using this method  (with suggested plugin there)

I tried it and got this error :'(
[Image: Dlrou1t.png]

I de-activated easymycode but still it is showing errors omg

All the posts are saying the same thing ;-; "Click to edit" ;-;
obvious question => have you installed & activated Easy MyCodes plugin ?
(2016-03-09, 03:09 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]obvious question => have you installed & activated Easy MyCodes plugin ?

Lol ofc, I installed and activated the plugin
please remove recently added MyCodes that should fix the new issue you got at posts.
can't check suggested method right now - most probably I can check it tomorrow ..
It works good to me.

Can you post your BBCodes used in the thread and the active MyCodes with name, pattern and replacment?

This is the working test:

Test anchor, [al=test]click me[/al]!

[an=test]Here is the text[/an]
Guys,  after re-installing the plugin I tried to add the second one but it showed me this

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /admin/index.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Help!
Oh, really bad. The index of admin doesn't exist anymore.

Try to copy admin/index.php from a fresh download of the build, or better reinstall all.
(2016-03-10, 11:00 AM)grork Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, really bad. The index of admin doesn't exist anymore.

Try to copy admin/index.php from a fresh download of the build, or better reinstall all.

I re-downloaded the whole software and replaced the "admin/index.php" from the download but still getting the error :c

Could someone make me this http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=765
as a plugin for my board? Big Grin
Pages: 1 2